Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite DJ...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i had to pick one it would be Gatecrasher resident Matt Harwick,i love loads of other dj's but i just can't remember Matt ever doing a bad set,which i can't say for any of the other so called 'superstar dj's'.I just hope now Crasher has gone monthly that he start to get regognition worldwide.

Originally posted by frosty9

Scot Project

shit i 4got bout him. he used to always be at the top of my list. but i havent been feelin him lately. his productions since overdrive were good, but not great. not that overdrive, thunder in paradise french kiss level. and i saw him twice live about 9 months apart and heard pretty much the same songs.

im sure if i got the chance to see him at a party in europe, for like a 6-8 hr set he'd be sick. but these 2-4 hour sets in nyc dont do him any justice

OK people, you all need to wake up and realize that Tony Draper is the hottest thit since sliced bread. The man can lay down the BEATS!!! Y'all better come out to Exit, the hottest nightclub ever, and check him out. Otherwise you are just kidding yourselves with your so-called music. Draper is GOD!

Originally posted by jaysea

JEFF MILLS is YUM

so is FeelGood

And ShyFx And RapZ16 And Time Bomb, SICK SICK SICK

Saw them in LONDON last year,

DARK DEAP AND NASTY

feelgood was GREAT at starscape this year...

shit I think I said this once before.. but MARRY ME GLOWGRL!! I don't know any women who actually like dj rush OR dave clarke!! And how the hell did i forget to list Dave Clarke?! He was the best set at DEMF this year by FAR

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hahaha...Ive said that sooo many times!!!!

Well my Favorite DJ has to be:

DAVE CLARKE....but DJ Rush and Richie Hawtin are almost equal to him...

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

Steve Rachmad

-z

You missed a great set at the Tronic afterparty in Detroit this past May:tongue:

Hmmmm....Do I have to pick one?!? Just ONE!

Hmmmmmm....in no order--Richie Hawtin, Jeff Mills, Jori Hulkonnen and Tiga.

basement jaxx are a really great production team, everytime they come out with a new album the raise the bar even higher.....the jaxx are one of the few that push the envelope.

steve lawler and anthony pappa are by far the future of dacnce beats

Originally posted by lasix

shit I think I said this once before.. but MARRY ME GLOWGRL!! I don't know any women who actually like dj rush OR dave clarke!! And how the hell did i forget to list Dave Clarke?! He was the best set at DEMF this year by FAR

...hehehe :)

Originally posted by goldenman

basement jaxx are a really great production team, everytime they come out with a new album the raise the bar even higher.....the jaxx are one of the few that push the envelope.

steve lawler and anthony pappa are by far the future of dacnce beats

Do you sincerely think that Pappa and Lawler and their dark percussionist housey style is the future of dance?

If this is true then there is hope for me who takes that theory and adds a shitload of octane to it.........