Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Guys are Great!!

therunner

It was great meeting all you Bostonians on saturday. I don't remember all your names, but hey, at one point in the night I couldn't say my own name without getting tongue-tied.

Katie, good to see ya again.

Jess, cut the shirt a little shorter next time.

oh dont sweat, but hopefully you remember my name............you know was that dude......................i was around there, if you try to rthink about it a littlee bit harder you'll remember me

ahah

the hell with it.....................fuck you and her and he and that dude i was talking about..............

im all up for creating some anarchy on this boad the hell with rulez and crazy shit like that fuck it fuck it

whos with me on this destruction thing

:chainsaw:

Originally posted by puck

oh dont sweat, but hopefully you remember my name............you know was that dude......................i was around there, if you try to rthink about it a littlee bit harder you'll remember me

ahah

the hell with it.....................fuck you and her and he and that dude i was talking about..............

im all up for creating some anarchy on this boad the hell with rulez and crazy shit like that fuck it fuck it

whos with me on this destruction thing

:chainsaw:

Who are you and what do you want??:knife:

Originally posted by therunner

It was great meeting all you Bostonians on saturday. I don't remember all your names, but hey, at one point in the night I couldn't say my own name without getting tongue-tied.

I think I just might do that!

Thanks it was great to meet you too!

I think I remember when you where tongue-tied, it was a little obvious...;)

Originally posted by therunner

yeah, good seeing you again too! a very fun night, even with danny T and his big ol' mouth blabbering away...

hey runner, you should come up for july 19th with vicman... it's going to be a fun night in boston for sure

Originally posted by a1wave

yeah, good seeing you again too! a very fun night, even with danny T and his big ol' mouth blabbering away...

hey runner, you should come up for july 19th with vicman... it's going to be a fun night in boston for sure

I am planning on being on vacation around that time and right now don't really have anything planned. What is going on the day of the 19th that I should know about?

Originally posted by a1wave

LOL.....you all have much to learn. Thats what he does. He interacts with the crowd.

I've seen him stop a track in the middle of the song and get on the mic and say "You ever just get absolutely blown away by a song. Like you sit back and go, woah........just had to share that. Alright, I'm gonna do you all a favor and start this song over and just listen......." Then he starts the song over and everyone loves it.

Thats DT.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

LOL.....you all have much to learn. Thats what he does. He interacts with the crowd.

I've seen him stop a track in the middle of the song and get on the mic and say "You ever just get absolutely blown away by a song. Like you sit back and go, woah........just had to share that. Alright, I'm gonna do you all a favor and start this song over and just listen......." Then he starts the song over and everyone loves it.

Thats DT.

I totally expected that, from reading about him in music mags to seeing him for the first time at twilo with carl cox. I dont mind it actually. i think its amusing. and the props and acts he put on during his set are rather funny. especially the one track where he whipped out his trusty flashlight and a barbie doll. You know which track im talking about where a gay guy says over and over " your puthee sthinks!" hah, funny stuff.

Originally posted by prplhz

I think I just might do that!

Thanks it was great to meet you too!

I think I remember when you where tongue-tied, it was a little obvious...;)

Ok jess, what was ur other friends name? When i ran into you, you were with your friend and some dude. does that help?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I totally expected that, from reading about him in music mags to seeing him for the first time at twilo with carl cox. I dont mind it actually. i think its amusing. and the props and acts he put on during his set are rather funny. especially the one track where he whipped out his trusty flashlight and a barbie doll. You know which track im talking about where a gay guy says over and over " your puthee sthinks!" hah, funny stuff.

Have no clue what you're talking about......."Ladies, Its not like I'm a pussy hater. I like pussy. Its just been about 22 years."

Its a track with Alan T. on vocals....forgot the name of it. It never gained any popularity.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its a track with Alan T. on vocals....forgot the name of it. It never gained any popularity.

I wonder why? I guess it's just one of those tracks that was made to amuse but not to blow ppl outta the water.