Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tv sucks and all, but whats your favorite commercial???

I think I'm the only one that loves commercials!

A beer commercial, Miller LIght I think, where a couple is sitting in a car and they both say "I have to tell you something." The girl says you first and he responds, "I think we should break up/not marry(??)." Then she answers him "I won the lottery".:laugh: Afterward he's sitting w/ his friends drinking the beer explaining to them what happened and one his friends tell hims "well after taxes you'll only have 25million left" :laugh:

I forget the products that they're trying to sell me, all I remember are the commercials, lol. Oh yea the THICKHEADED commercials are funny too, its for root beer or cream soda. The husband yells out to his wife "honey, this isnt your shade of lipstick on my shirt."

...what's that database company commercial...where both assistants knock themselves out - the first one walks into an open drawer, while the second one's hand slips on the table and his head smacks the table...that shit gets me every time...

...some of the Budweiser commercials are classics as well...just cant focus right now...

Originally posted by phatman

...what's that database company commercial...where both assistants knock themselves out - the first one walks into an open drawer, while the second one's hand slips on the table and his head smacks the table...that shit gets me every time...

...some of the Budweiser commercials are classics as well...just cant focus right now...

LMAO, I love that one too!! I think it's for Computer Associates.

A beer commercial, Miller LIght I think, where a couple is sitting in a car and they both say "I have to tell you something." The girl says you first and he responds, "I think we should break up/not marry(??)." Then she answers him "I won the lottery". Afterward he's sitting w/ his friends drinking the beer explaining to them what happened and one his friends tell hims "well after taxes you'll only have 25million left"

:laugh: Yes, those two get me every time... :laugh:

Two big TV ads:

Volkswagon - "The Wedding"

The absolute perfect use of drama to lure viewers into false sense dramatic irony. The music accompaniement was excellent, as was the product placement. Top commercial of (last) year.

Nike - "Tag"

An awesome concept that I WISH Nike carried out further. It came out BRILLIANTLY on TV. If anyone, ANYONE, saw that commercial, y'all know why it kicks ass.

Goddamn I love marketing.

There's one I wished they'd translate into english. It's for an Antiacid, a man is about to fry a big fish and the fish starts talking to him "ayyyayayayayay, when you're feeling that you're burning, ayayyayayaa." Turns out to be a nightmare that he was having, lol. It's hysterical.

lol......i like the one where the kid has suction cups on him and is dressed like spiderman...then he runs and jumps on the wall!

the blockbuster one with the gerbel...when he was trying to act like a 'star'....

there are sooo many....but i cannot think right now

Originally posted by misk

the blockbuster one with the gerbel...when he was trying to act like a 'star'....

haha that one kills me! "these are brown, i specifically asked... for green!"

plus those snapple bottle commercials where they act out a scene. i'm not quite sure what my take on those are. if they're really funny or just really stupid ...

Originally posted by phatman

i swear, thats one of the best commercials i have seen in a real long time

I used to love the all the short commercials for orange county (the movie) back when it was in theatres... they were great

oh man so many good ones....the budweiser commercial where the dude is hitchhiking, gets picked up by a semi and there is a dude w/a dummy and all the dummy says is "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"...fucking kills me b/c have friend who does the unintentionally....

oh man..so many more......must think....

Think its not a bonfire?

Until you can see it from outerspace?...from outerspace!

Know how to treat a lady..and her cousin..and her neighbor...and someone she kind of knows from the gym?...knows from the gym

Do you think arobics is a sport? A spectator sport? Hey look at that!

Then you my friend may have a little Captain in ya.

:flame:

These are some hilarious commercials... I love that database company one, thickheaded ("Well, Mr Dumbass, I've always liked this company. I really feel I can bring alot to broaden the horizons of Dumbass and Dumbass. I mean, come on, as you can see, I'm dumbass material all the way!..." "The name... is Dumass (pronounced do - maas)" lol.. ), the afflack goose, and some of the older VW ones like the one to the tune of "da da da" where they're driving around randomly picking up and dropping off a couch...

But I think my favorite one right now is the coors one with the tune that goes like this...

"I love football on t.v.

Shots of Gina Lee

Hanging with my friends

And twins

I love burritos at four a.m.

Parties that never end

Dogs that love cats

And..and twins!!"

because hey, I like coors... and twins ;)

OH, I KNOW!!!

The NYSC campaign... "There's a million and one reasons to join" the ads that come to mind:

the guy drives to the end of the driveway, picks up the newspaper, then drives back to the garage

a man and woman are across the street from each other... they start teasing each other by taking off their clothes... when the guy takes off his shirt, she closes her shades

the guy is flexing in the mirror... he puts on his glasses and sees himself, then takes them back off again

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

the geico commercials crack me up...the one where the squirrels run the car off the road and then do like a high five...hilarious

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!! Gemini's think alike...

Hands down the geico and the old skool fuckin CLUSTERS cereal commerical with the squirrels too are my all time favs.

yo we must be fuckin related or some shit...cept i curse more.