Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Rate these TITS on a scale from 1 to 10***

darthvader

i give the first girl a 5, which is a very generous rating from me, considering that i find women with fake breasts repulsive without exception :puke: . and i wouldn't want to give her a grade that would hurt her already seriously low self-esteem as it is. i'm sure she must've had nice breasts before, though.

*the only case in which i excuse plastic surgery in this region is for reconstructive surgery after a mascectomy or other disfiguring incident, or if women need breast reductions due to back pain or other health problems, etc., etc.

First girl- 6. They look muuuuuch better clothed in the first picture, like maybe an 8. They are too fake, just shaped too strangely, to be attractive.

Second girl- yuck! I agree with the 3- they look way too soft and floppy.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:woah: whoa!! ok i didnt see the second pic. she's got some nice tits. id say 9. she loses a point cuz i dont think theyre real

who cares if they are real? some girls aren't blessed with big real boobs so they have to go get them.. i am sure this girl looks much better with her fake ones cause she has a new self confidence she didn't have before

real or not, i dont think they look good... fake boobs have a presence about them thats just unattractive imo... theyre oddly shaped and scarred... i have "big boobs" and i dont feel i was "blessed"... i cant stand them sometimes!!!! :rolleyes::tongue:

The first girl is a poor PHOTOSHOP job!!!! Look closely...

The face is real, but the skin tones do not match, there is a very abrupt change between neck and body. To tell you the truth my friend actually dated that girl and took the original pic. The real girl has a red rocket with a snake around it (tattoo) right by the lower half of her stomach. I've seen the original pic... same background, couch, light. Someone messed with it.