Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Microdots (pic)

Originally posted by xtcvitality

That can't be mesc...mesc isn't active in that small of a dose...is it microdot cid?? Or even synthetic psylocibin?

i dunno..ive done 'dots' that small (they were orange) and was told it was mesc...didnt feel like cid and didnt feel like shrooms...ive never done peyote so i couldnt say for sure...but ive definitly tripped off something that small..course had to do 5 or 6 of them...

on a side note found a interesting pic:

MDMA.jpg

of a gel cap...refers to another thread but im to lazy to find it :)

Mesc is a white crystalline powder and any pressed "Mescaline" pill would have to be one hell of a horse pill and definately no microdot. If you were taking Microdots that didn't feel like cid or mushies then it was probably DOM or DOB or something of the sort, but definately not Mesc. Mesc is extremely rare and extremely expensive. Unless there is some super, ultra, mega, radioactive mescaline floating around, then those microdots aren't mesc, but are something like LSD, DOM, DOB, or probably even 5-MEO-DiPt or 5-MeO-AMT. But then again...who said they were mesc, I Know shroomy knows better than to think those were mescaline. So what exactly are those happy little brown pellets?

Well, back in days (late 80's early 90's) I used to get 50 of those things for $100. The woman said they were mesc, came in orange, yellow, and of course double barreled purple haze....

when you're a struggling student you couldn't find a better way to spend 6 hours of yout time!

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Mesc is a white crystalline powder and any pressed "Mescaline" pill would have to be one hell of a horse pill and definately no microdot. If you were taking Microdots that didn't feel like cid or mushies then it was probably DOM or DOB or something of the sort, but definately not Mesc. Mesc is extremely rare and extremely expensive. Unless there is some super, ultra, mega, radioactive mescaline floating around, then those microdots aren't mesc, but are something like LSD, DOM, DOB, or probably even 5-MEO-DiPt or 5-MeO-AMT. But then again...who said they were mesc, I Know shroomy knows better than to think those were mescaline. So what exactly are those happy little brown pellets?

good info Xtc...did some poking around and guess it probably was a lsd based "candy"..this is the closest pic i found of them..i thought they were smaller but they may not have been...

lsdbarrel_gif.jpg

im pretty sure this is what they were..and if so they were cid...

Back in the day....LSD used to be put on all sorts of things, Candy and microdots were a very common method of administration. For some reason people just stopped putting it on these things though. Microdots are still around, but are definately a rarity in these lsdless days. I have heard around the block that some of the only good LSD on the east coast is some brown microdots floating around. It is supposed to be very strong but a bit dirty. Back in the 70's people used to be acid on sweettarts and candy necklaces on a regular basis. Why o why does there have to be a shortage...its been since xmas since I've had any.....

Hi boys and girls,

Im back from vacation.

I had assumed the dots were acid. But after a taste test in Ibiza :) (and outside of US authority :) ) I am pretty sure that they were DOB or DOM.

But since it was a hell of a week and Im not sure exactly what was interacting with what.....

Ill post the details later when I get a few years of sleep.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shroomy

You have no idea how happy I am. :D

big things really do come in small packages.

How can something so tiny have such a huge effect.

attachment.php?s=&postid=907320

looks like baby rabbit shit