Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeans!

stasis

Whats your favorite jean company?

Fades: good or bad?

Jean type: tight or baggy?

Bottom: rolled up or straight leg?

I'll have to say i really like diesel and buffalo jeans. Dark blue with little creases. White boy tight. Rolled up at bottom to reveal diesel sneaks :)

What do you think?

:hat:

it all depends on your mood doesnt it? diesel is fun, but i like energie better...D&G jeans are great too if you want a more funkier style...and its all about the colour of jeans...myself, i must have over 20 pairs of varying styles and colours

If you can find the right Diesel's or Fcuk's then you got a bangin pair of jeans. I get them usually a size bigger then usual so they are baggy. I usually just roll up the jean or cut the bottom so it just covers the shoe. I really don't think Diesel is played out, they are still a respectable jean to own and are expensive enough that not everyone can just pick up a pair.

diesels are def the most comfortable jeans that i've ever owned, i have plenty of them to prove it.

mavi jeans look cool but i have trouble with fit, after wearing diesels i guess im used to a perfect fit every time.

buffalo jeans are good too, just got some on sale at nordstrom, the quality is really good.

a/x jeans are awesome too, probably second after diesels. just looking through some of the posts i see that some people think a/x is played out, but whatever, i think their jeans are hot.

haven't really tried dg yet, i guess im still young and i can't see myself blowing more than 200 bucks on a pair, almost did though, haha.

I don't really have a favorite jean company. Fcuk and Diesel jeans are mad hot, but I dunno about there price tags. I couldn't spend 100-200 dollars on jeans. If I had more money, I would definately buy them.

I always buy faded jeans now. about the tight or baggy question. I go for the in between. Never tight(looks too gay), and never baggy (looks too ghetto for me.) About rolling up the jeans, are you talking about rolling em up to look like capris or rolling it up so it just doesn't cover your sneakers? I roll em up every now and then during this summer to capri length. I guess it just matters on my mood and how hot it is.

Diesel are my fav ones :) energie jeans are cool they fit me nice and they have funky washes aswell. mavi are hella cool i love the pair i have, i wear them all the time aswell.. those are like my top 3. nevertheless i do have a good bit of jeans from like gap and AF. lol i can't afford 100 for jeans when i need a new pair. LOL... plus i have worked at both places, so its all about the discount. :)

I got diesel Krat, Rivic, ravi, and the really baggy pair ( dont remember the name but they were discontinued)

Mavi jeans are deff sorter and more comfey and half the price..

Cand see the $70 diff between the kratts and Mavi, and plaus everyone and there guido friend wear diesel jeans nowadays.

Marc Jacobs fit me in the ass perfectly...Seven jeans, Earl, and JPG fit well too.

Rolled up if i'm hot

Stella Mc Cartney is showing tight ankles this fall...going to buy a pair, but I'm not sure i'll wear them alot...it's weird to go from boot cut and staight legs to 80's ankle huggers. They look fresh after all the loose ankles.

tight...im young I want to show that shit off...ha ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...