Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf???

Originally posted by gothzane

so long shorts....whats the problem?

sounds good to me....breathable...good to dance in.

not like its a poka-dotted mumu or anything.

who cares?

:flame:

who cares? why would a "real" man wear pants originally designed and worn by WOMEN ?:laugh:

I can understand if the place is getting carried away with the strobe lights and your trying to avoid an epileptic seizure...besides that theres really no need for them...unless of course your paler then I am and havent seen the light of day in 5 years.

:flame:

Originally posted by karch

Most guys just roll up there jeans. To make em like capri pants. And what's wrong with sunglasses in clubs???? :mad:

Originally posted by karch

Most guys just roll up there jeans. To make em like capri pants. And what's wrong with sunglasses in clubs???? :mad:

jeans? at a club? r u kidding?

shit's way to hot to dance in

i've got some shorts that are just below the knees - but they ain't capri's :)

so, girls, what are longer: capris or clam diggers?

a friend of mine got stopped going into a club years ago...

bouncer: no shorts allowd

friend: these aren't shorts, they're clam diggers

bouncer: yeah?

friend: yeah

bouncer: great. how about no losers...now get the fuck off the line.

I understand that sunglasses look cool but I tried it once and almost walked into a pole, isn't it dark enough in there?? I don't like capris either, pretty boys can pull it off but then again it's because they are pretty, doesn't work on normal guys, I say just go in comfortable loose cargos. :D

im sorry fellaz..... capri's are intentionally made for girls... and the sun glasses??????? cmon.. is the sun botherin ur eyes up in there, or are ya juss tryin to hide how ugly u truly are?? ((no offense)) ok and one more question... i love watchin guys do the "monkey dance" ((i kno u guys kno what i mean)) but answer me this.... "wha the Fcuk is chasing you??????" hahahaha

Smoochiezzzzz

I wear Capri's when i feel like it. Roxy last week i was in capris actually, white DKNY ones...if you dont like it you dont like, if you do, you do...i wear what i think looks good on me, my body, my taste. The Sunglasses, well, as a freind said to me..."it hides my eyes when im fucked up." Dunno if thats a legit reason but im not gonna argue. They looked pretty good. I can understand if the Capris or the glasses just dont look good. ::shrugs:: When i start caring about what people think then i will start listening.