Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls should be wearing....

Check this out…me and couple of my boys was arguing over what kind of underwear girls should be wearing when they have on spandex or tight pants. I believe they should wear a thong b/c of the fact seeing her panty line is disgusting. What is ur opinion on this??

Originally posted by 790128

Check this out…me and couple of my boys was arguing over whether what a girl should be wearing when they are wearing spandex or tight pants. I believe they should wear a thong b/c of the fact seeing her panty line is disguising. What is ur opinion on this??

please read what u write b4 posting. if i met someone who spoke like this i'd expect them to be drooling in the corner.

"arguing over whether what a girl should be wearing when they are wearing..."

what is a "disquising" panty line?

um...and while i agree with hoke, i def. think no lines looks better in this case.

Originally posted by barvybe

i'm not usually that mean

but having read that i'm sure we all feel a little stupider now :)

Don't feel bad! There are so many people on the boards that should be drooling in a corner. And yes, we all get a little dumber reading their dribble.

Originally posted by hoke

Girls should be wearing whatever they feel like, just like everyone else.

Fashion rules suck.

*Fashion police blares sirens*

...I'm not an expert by all means, but if I were to be warped back in time to the era of leggins, I'd have have to go "stagg"...I mean, even with the skimpiest of thongs, will reveal a silhoutte outlined on your bum. A silhoutte I find even MORE unflattering than grannie panties

..And another thing...Most leggins are produced with a sort of lining or panty "thing" on the inside...just for "stagg" purpose.

..just a pip-squeek's $0.02 . . .now carry on, and move this to the fashion dungeons...

haha....didnt suprise me that the clubplanet moral police attacked this thread, everyones always gotta be on top of shit lately

yeah if shes wearing tight pants...why would she wear anything OTHER than a thong or nothing?? (assuming she was going out to look good) :confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

...I'm not an expert by all means, but if I were to be warped back in time to the era of leggins, I'd have have to go "stagg"...I mean, even with the skimpiest of thongs, will reveal a silhoutte outlined on your bum. A silhoutte I find even MORE unflattering than grannie panties

I think the "silhouette" you can see from a thong is super hot... it's like a little tease... sorta like wearing a black bra under a white shirt...

Also, the silhouette is flattering for women with no behind... it makes it look like there's a little more there... of course that is *not* something I have to worry about. ;):tongue:

Originally posted by echostar

haha....didnt suprise me that the clubplanet moral police attacked this thread, everyones always gotta be on top of shit lately

Having an enlightened opinion does not make me the "clubplanet moral police." :tongue:

And for the record: I do prefer a thong... on the girl. Not on me.