Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fish Go Deep From Ireland This Sat.

mrjoebudious

FISH GO DEEP FROM IRELAND WILL BE AT LOLA. ONLY $5 COVER. DEEP HOUSE FROM THE DEEP SOUTH (OF IRELAND)

tHEY HAVE HAD THE L;ONGEST RUNNING WEEKLY IN EUROPE (13 YEARS), ON A MINI TOUR STOPPING TO SEE US AND SHARE WITH YOU.

TRUST ME, THESE GUYS ROCK!!!

JOE BUDIOUS

AQUABOOTY

WHAT A SET!!!!!!!!!!!! Fish go Deep was incredible!!!!!!! I finally heard the kind of house music I've been longing for.

I LOVED LOLA's. It's better then Rain. The crowd, vibe and venue is PERFECT! I found a new Saturday night home. I can't wait for Saturday to get here already.

Originally posted by pod

I had a fucking blast. I showed up around 3:45, and had a really great time! These guys were top notch no doubt about it. Hell, I only took one photo I was so busy dancing :)

Also got there around that time, 4am i think. The music was awesome, good vibe as in all the Aquabooty parties.

As Saleen says: big how you doing to Pod.

laterz :D

no doubt the best house vibe i've seen in miami since wmc. wow!! fish go deep, amazing set, dhm & aquabooty deliver the goods as always. i didn't want it to end. 5:10 the dance floor was still full w/ heads juming up & down screaming for more. this is the new spot!

The party was great...what i noticed is the male assistance was way higher than female...What's up ladies?

Anyway, the party was great...the space was perfect, this is the first time i have dance that much at lol, well it semmed everyone, usually i just see people chatting around w/ drinks.

Peace.