Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Nolimit, What The Fuck Are You Doing Here

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

i'm confused, did you live here, do u live here, what is the deal? I'm curuious, see i see post on the nj board since i still go back there and its where my whole family lives and where i lived for 25 years out of 25 years of my life... so what is your story...? why do u post here........... ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nolimit

mexican transexual queer

mikeydny> u couldn't come up with something better?

I did last time I abused you when I said your tall enough to be a leg on a table at crobar, you short shit.....so shutup already your annoying.

damn bro, you're just abusing the shit out of me, I can't take it anymore!

im a mexican transexual queer and im as tall as a table leg at crobar.

you're killing me man...

just one question... where the hell where u when brains were handed out?

Diego: you are taller than Mike :laugh: Just thought you should know.

Mike: Why are you being so rough on him???? He's actually a really nice person. I thought you were a complete asshole before I met you in person. Now I think you're allright. You never know.... :)

damn,

why are you being such a prick to a guy you've never met? diego is a cool guy..he's not mexican, not queer, and quite a tall guy if I remember correctly... sorry nick, I know mike is your friend but he's coming off as a real asshole here... calm down man... this is a message board...its for fun and too pass on info about the scene....positive info, not this negative shit!~

Originally posted by jcbliss

damn,

why are you being such a prick to a guy you've never met? diego is a cool guy..he's not mexican, not queer, and quite a tall guy if I remember correctly... sorry nick, I know mike is your friend but he's coming off as a real asshole here... calm down man... this is a message board...its for fun and too pass on info about the scene....positive info, not this negative shit!~

Yeah right, your one to talk...

Guest saleen351

hey all i wanted to know is why he posts here, thats all, but he does come off like an asshole on the board... but this board does need a kick start lately...

Sorry Jcbliss its just a message board your right? but Positive stuff, cmon now, its great when people defend this guy but when he sits here and goes on his rants and bullshit all he gets is :laugh: smilies. so please...and as far as the height thing, someone said that nolimit guy is a lil midget, and im 5'10 and i wouldnt consider 5'10 a midget. so if thats his height then i guess someone lied to me, regardless, you act like a asshole, bullshit will be said, if u can post normally and not be a sarcastic prick with everything u say, then they'll be stupid posts like this..............ciao.

Originally posted by laliux

don't you love drama sometimes?

spice it up Mikey!:D

No I Give up, because I dont want people to think im a asshole before they meet me, and then when they meet me tell me im alright. So from now on im just gonna ignore Nolimit and his sarcasm and bullshit that he says to everyone that he dont agree with on this board.

damn,

LMAO interesting observation..

wrong info - crobar and all the venues on south beach were granted 7am privledges for friday and saturday only.. NOT TONIGHT!! if you read the sign correctly you would have known that...it says it on the side with the info for the weekend, not tonight...

no assholes here..:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

No I Give up, because I dont want people to think im a asshole before they meet me, and then when they meet me tell me im alright. So from now on im just gonna ignore Nolimit and his sarcasm and bullshit that he says to everyone that he dont agree with on this board.

just to clarify, it was you who started this drama.

my post was pointing out facts..anything wrong with that?? I never called anyone a midget or insulted anyone I've never met.. You guys take things so literally...its really funny too me actually! hey mike - no worries - didn't really mean anything with it.. diego does get harsh sometimes on the board... cool cat though.. known him since the old groovejet days...just standing up for an old friend..:rolleyes: