Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF this morning..

insane..it was sooo packed. i left there at 2 and it was still packed..at least the dance floor was. i got there about 8 and it was very hard to move around. it was good though i thought despite that..i havent been there in awhile so i enjoyed myself. the music was pretty good..didnt hear to many vocals though:( maybe they came after i left. what did everyone else think??

I had an insane time (early on)...we got there about 2 am and it was relatively empty which was really cool..we had the run of the place....I almost left at 7, but ran into some other frends who gave me a lift...that kept me good til 8:30 or so...it was crazy how packed that place got..

how many people do you think were there at its peak? 7-10k?

Originally posted by nyc3000

I had an insane time (early on)...we got there about 2 am and it was relatively empty which was really cool..we had the run of the place....I almost left at 7, but ran into some other frends who gave me a lift...that kept me good til 8:30 or so...it was crazy how packed that place got..

how many people do you think were there at its peak? 7-10k?

I was there from 8 till about 11:30...it was packed..but it was good..i have a good time..

and I want that songggggggg...

If I go to SF for the underwear party...does that mean I'm gay?

And if someone puts their hand on my dick, and i dont give a fuck if it's a guy or a girl...does that mean I'm gay?lalalalalalalala

:D

Originally posted by sexxyme

I was there from 8 till about 11:30...it was packed..but it was good..i have a good time..

And if someone puts their hand on my dick, and i dont give a fuck if it's a guy or a girl...does that mean I'm gay?lalalalalalalala

I thought you told me it cleared up at 9:confused:

INSANE night. Havent been to SF in a while, this definetely made up for the absence. It was wayyy too packed but whatever, you had to be expecting that going in. got there around 5ish, left around 3 (still peoplevwalking in). Not many vocals but damn...the music was bangin. I was upstairs when that songs came on, the am i gay track...throughout the whole thing i was like....whaaaaaaaattt the faaaaaawwwwwk is this. def. insane...time to go to bed. nite everyone

it was INSANE!!! soo packed that u couldnt even move anywhere...the crowd def made the night...but i didnt think music was alll that great, ive def heard JP do better mixes w/ more vocals..but still one of the best nights i had there...only bad part was watching this kid in a G-hole for like 45mins...very KoOL ;):cool:

hope next sat just as CraZy

~L

:3some:

:jar:

Got there at 11:30 AM. Place was still jumpin. JP was heading downhill, but picked shit up later on. "Idol" and some other tracks got things going around 4pm. Definitely not one of JPs better sets tho. I still managed to have fun tho. :D

It did!!!

i would say that around 9 it didnt clear out too much..wasnt that when that wet show thing was going on..or was that 10? you couldnt even move onto the dance floor at that point. so i dont think it really emptied out. i dont think there was any point when i was there that i would say it emptied out..maybe a little easier to walk but still crowded.

and that does that mean i am gay song...i thought it was so funny.

I got there at 7am, and left at 7:45PM, shit was insane. The third floor was PACKED till 4PM. Ridiculous. Main floor was bareable. Nice seeing every1 i saw(too many to name) but I am glad I didn't leave when Barry, Erin and Paulette left. Women's worth, Renia, then So Strong. Three songs later... INnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss. Sickness.

I don't think I ever danced my ass off that much in there.

Sabina I hope you enjoyed your first JP expeirence.

I am tired, and starving. Peace.

Originally posted by roninmess

but I am glad I didn't leave when Barry, Erin and Paulette left. Women's worth, Renia, then So Strong. Three songs later... INnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss. Sickness.

:blown:

Next time, im not going with girls who cant hang:laugh:

BG

that was a great song! my guy had left before that went on and i was trying to remember the words ....

thats too bad we didnt run into each other :( would have loved to see ya! i came with piro8, neena 16, stardo and company around 6ish. (um straight from Tempts! :eek:) i left around 1:30 ish. had a great time though! hehehe. a place where i can do 'the dance' and not be out of place :tongue:

um, nice to finally meet you magilicutti 1) again sorry for being so stupid. i really felt like an ass....:blown: 2) and oh yeah! who did you think i was initially anyways? *curious*

omgg... this song is fukinG GRRrrreattttt! :eek::D

~~had a great time!! it def was too hot but at some point i got used to it.......i would have stayed longer but my friends had to go and i had a family dinner to go to...........im actually glad there weren't that many vocals:tongue: