Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Drama Awards Vote

georgeacasta2

Best controversial perfomance  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Best controversial perfomance

• Nolimit - Merciless sarcasm at your expense
    • Mikedny - I hate the CP mafia and Nolimit
    • Saleen351 - The guido fist pumper that knows how to talk to a lady NOT.
    • Jcbliss - Everyone's local favorite

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote would have to be for THA MAN SALEEN

argue2:

Let's vote on the most egotistical ass hole that thinks there own SHIT don't stink!!!!!!!!!!!!

georgeacasta2 or

shroomy

:laugh: :laugh:

Man that is so close I don't know if I can make up my mind??

:confused: :confused:

Think I will go with Shroomy

:argue2:

hey Lee,

that was fucking funny man; haven't read anything that fun from you in a while. Volvio tu chispa huh?

anyways, my vote goes to Saleen351 , gotta love his Official Motherfucking reviews just to read what kind of shit he says about the clubs though I agree with Shroomy about Beyondo, that was a true asshole.

:blown:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

those were the days.....

Were u on here then Jess??

Anyways....I have to go with Saleen....his reviews always stir up some drama...and his fist pumping has come a long way since he started on this board....don't know if that's a good or bad thing though. lol:tongue: Keep up the drama guido man;)

Hey....how ab we throw dropdasoap in there just for that lil' weenie pic and the after hours "games"...lol..that s%!t was too funny....

My vote goes to the "The Saleen"

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water. Jack told Jill he wacked off 4 times a day so she left him alone on the hill.

Bada bing bada boom.

Little miss muffet sat on a tuffet. Then along came spider that liked to tell married women he liked banging broads in the ass so miss muffet had to post it on a messageboard.

Bada bing bada boom

You guys know who u guys forgot, well he hasn't been around for a while, and i actually think he was more disliked than saleen,

Dgat or Dbat or however it was, and his little friend, at least saleen showed his face those 2 never did, and they knew how everyone looked.

Originally posted by Treepwood

You guys know who u guys forgot, well he hasn't been around for a while, and i actually think he was more disliked than saleen,

Dgat or Dbat or however it was, and his little friend, at least saleen showed his face those 2 never did, and they knew how everyone looked.

I will give saleen credit for actually meeting everyone. And yeah, dgat was second on my list right behind retardo. BTW Johnny13 was his little friend, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

* BUMP *

couldnt leave this one at the bottom.....:D

hey Jesse,

funny picture of Bellini there.

Did you know he sells his homemade CDs for 20 bucks? what a thief!!!!! One night saw him outside Crobar selling his CD to this kid that approached him to congratulate him for a good set he had in the VIP. :blown:

Originally posted by laliux

Did you know he sells his homemade CDs for 20 bucks? what a thief!!!!! One night saw him outside Crobar selling his CD to this kid that approached him to congratulate him for a good set he had in the VIP. :blown:

WTF? :what: