Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, i need yer help, support, prayers anything!!!

Originally posted by hoke

I wish I could write something that didn't sound like a Hallmark card...

I really am wishing you and your family the best, and a safe outcome for this tragic situation...

that about sums up my thoughts too. best wishes

i didn't even see this............but then again.....u know how i feel....and wish u the best..........i know you have a lot of shit going through your head...some more trivial then other....but still....eh..........like i said.....u know how i feel.....and u know i am usually pretty good at relating to emotional shit((eventhough i swear i am a heartless bitch))...........no need to go on in a post.....u know how to find me:)

Yo Mike,

I'm sorry to hear about all this. I'm sure this is one of the most difficult times of your life right now, but you've got to keep yourself together. You are a really tough guy, i know you've been through a lot in the past but you can make it through this. Don't think is it the end, hopefully your mother will receive good treatment and come back to you very soon. Take care of yourself and keep your chin up, we are all here to support you. Drop me a line if you need to talk, u know i'm always there for you as a friend. Best wishes for your mom, I sincerely hope it all works out soon. --Yarin

I am so sorry to hear all of this.. I couldnt even imagine how upset you are and how hard this must be for you. Just keep your head high and take this one day at a time.. I know we dont normally talk on IM or the phone (only in clubs) but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here.. Feel better hun... I wish you the best of luck with everything.....

im sorry to hear sweetie. i know that you are reading all of our responses and i hope they help. they all come from the heart & we're all thinking about you. i'll say a lil' prayer for you & your family. just try to keep your head up.

~hugs~

dana

;)

Everyone..

I just in my truest sincerity, wanted all of you to know that, my heart just truly melted and i just cried so fucking much after reading all of your responses and knowing that most of you are complete strangers, yet took time out of yer lives to show compassion for me when it is much needed. And i do not know anyway at all to repay any of you in making me feel warmth and compassion right now that i highly need. God i am really beyond words at this time...but you rest assure that i will not ever ever forget who posted on this threads and there words of compassion which DO mean so dearly and greatly to me.

A million thank yous to ALL OF YOU!!

:(:cry::(:cry:

mike -

i'm so sorry to hear about your mother, i went through a similar experience of a loved one being sick although i'm sure not to the degree of what you're going through. i can't even begin to imagine... i hope this story (although trite) is helpful to you:

Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,

one belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of my life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that many times along the path of my lifethere was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it.

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way.

But I have noticed, that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why when I needed you most, you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering,

when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

i'm just down the street if you need me ...

shirley

i'm here at work and practically cried when i read your post. you don't know me either, but i wanted to say that you and your family are in my thoughts.

things happen that we can't control or explain, and in the moment it's impossible to to understand why they happen. but in the end, trials like this make us stronger and give us a greater appreciation for the love and life out there.

i'm not a very religious person, but i'm saying a prayer for you and your mother. take care!