Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tunnelbandit

Adderal...

What are teh affects of Adderal. About 2 years ago a friend of mine gave me 2 Adderals...they were like aqua blue I think. I took them and drank a decent amount and don't remember feeling that different. What are they supposed to do and what are they for?

they give you a mildly euphoric speedy feeling.

no big deal IMHO, but some people seem to like them.

great for getting shit done though. Wish I knew about them in college, my grade point would have been much better.

and they are pharmies prescribed for ADD or narcalepsy.

Originally posted by zeeker

What are teh affects of Adderal. About 2 years ago a friend of mine gave me 2 Adderals...they were like aqua blue I think. I took them and drank a decent amount and don't remember feeling that different. What are they supposed to do and what are they for?

you wont get a high taking them orally, they might just help you concentrate more. crush one up and snort it and that'll get you going.. from my experience the high is like e, but weaker and it only lasts about a half hour... but for like 20 minutes or so you just feel amazing.

To understand Adderal you have to understand what's behind the name. The main ingredient is dextroamphetamine, which is just pretty potent speed.

If you want a mildly euphoric speedy feeling tho, let me ask you, why don't you just become full-fledged tweakers?