Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the most amazing thing happened to me today...

djmoonshine

so i have a day off from work finally and i make my way to the beach... so i get there... get myself set up and sitting in front of me is the hottest girl... blonde hair, tanned, white bikini... :drunk:

so i'm laying out for little bit and then i sit up and she's sitting up eating strawberries... she looks over at me and offers me one... i go over to her, thanking her and she's smiling at me and introducing herself... i was kinda intimidated so after an awkward pause, i thanked her for the fruit and go back to my blanket...

::little while later::

this dude with a polaroid camera comes over and is selling pics... she calls him over and he takes a picture of her and puts it in those little cardboard holder thingys... the rest of the day she would look over at me and give me little smiles and whatnot and offered me candy and other little things that she had bought with her to the beach...

so it's already kinda late in the day and she starts packing up to go home... im sitting on my blanket reading my book and she says goodbye to me and gives me the little polaroid card thingy and smiles and then walks towards the boardwalk...

:eek:

so i open the card and written under her picture is her cell phone number and her name...

i'm fucking dying... it was like the most unbeliveable thing ever to happen to me... i mean, i've always been curious about girls and such, but i've never been pursued or hit on by another woman... i feel giddy and lightheaded and so fucking turned on... but kinda scared too...

ahhhhh.... i dunno what to do or what to think... right now i'm just savoring this feeling... wow...

:drunk:!!!!

...ok...who else is horny after reading that?...

J/K

....good for you...it's always nice to feel desired and attractive...from any sex...a compliment is a compliment...

...if you're unsure, maybe you should test the waters...and make sure all of CP knows what happened..in full details...;)

...sometimes, you just gotta roll with it...what have you got to lose at this point?..

Awww shit... that's awesome girl... you go and get summa that!

Seriously tho... why not give a call, what have you got to lose???

'Course, if it was me... I'd probably be too chickenshit to try... but hell you're more ballsy than I am... so go for it!

i swear i absolutely LOVE lesbians!

you can learn so much from them and they are so much more agressive. but not agressive bad, but agressive good.

i remember that one time i was chatting a fairly hot girl in a club. so we´re talking and i am getting somewhere, she caresses my fingers with her hand, i have my arm around her, etc. now out of no where, this AMAZINGLY hot girl approaches our group.

we talk a bit and the new girl TOTALLY playing that girl in my arms! i did not say anything and even moved back so she could get to her only to see what she was doing.

she talked about a movie she saw about two teens that kissed for the first time and oh isn´t it strange that most people kiss with her eyes open and do you remember how that feels like to have your eyes closed longing for that first touch etc etc etc!

and "my" girl was totally floored, they were kissing in like 5 minutes. and i´m standing there in with my mouth open and am tempting to say "hey girl, that´s my girl you kiss there" :laugh:

what i did? i remembered everything she said and moved in a 2-set of blondes and told them EXACTLY that what she told "my" girl. and it fucking WORKED! these girls told me "how i understand them so deeply" (after i kissed one). THIS was when i actively searched for what the lesbian was doing what i did NOT do :)! and i found it :)! girls process feelings, not facts!

Originally posted by djmoonshine

so i have a day off from work finally and i make my way to the beach... so i get there... get myself set up and sitting in front of me is the hottest girl... blonde hair, tanned, white bikini... :drunk:

so i'm laying out for little bit and then i sit up and she's sitting up eating strawberries... she looks over at me and offers me one... i go over to her, thanking her and she's smiling at me and introducing herself... i was kinda intimidated so after an awkward pause, i thanked her for the fruit and go back to my blanket...

::little while later::

this dude with a polaroid camera comes over and is selling pics... she calls him over and he takes a picture of her and puts it in those little cardboard holder thingys... the rest of the day she would look over at me and give me little smiles and whatnot and offered me candy and other little things that she had bought with her to the beach...

so it's already kinda late in the day and she starts packing up to go home... im sitting on my blanket reading my book and she says goodbye to me and gives me the little polaroid card thingy and smiles and then walks towards the boardwalk...

:eek:

so i open the card and written under her picture is her cell phone number and her name...

i'm fucking dying... it was like the most unbeliveable thing ever to happen to me... i mean, i've always been curious about girls and such, but i've never been pursued or hit on by another woman... i feel giddy and lightheaded and so fucking turned on... but kinda scared too...

ahhhhh.... i dunno what to do or what to think... right now i'm just savoring this feeling... wow...

:drunk:!!!!

YOU SEE. WHY CANT THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN MORE OFTEN TO PEOPLE. GOOD LUCK GIRLY!

;)MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ