Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quake 3....

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

Does anyone here play Quake 3? This is the definitive computer game, the only game as far as I'm concerned. if anyone plays let me know. Even on the 56 k in m y temp. location I am still a Quake God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Quake and all of it's worthless decendants are for amateurs. Once you decide to get out of the sandbox and grow a pair, I'd be happy to rip you a new one in Half Life. :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Quake and all of it's worthless decendants are for amateurs. Once you decide to get out of the sandbox and grow a pair, I'd be happy to rip you a new one in Half Life. :aright:

half life sux dood. gimme a break.

Originally posted by somebitch

i'm with her on this... I played HL for a while... hell, I even played TF for halflife, hoping that would fill my (at the time) void for TF (from q1)... but it just wasn't the same...

my favorite game of all time, was the Battle of the Sexes mod for Q2... its one of the most well thought out mods to ever hit a First Person Shooter... it was like TF (team fortress) but taken to an entirely new level of complexity...

Originally posted by joeg

i'm with her on this... I played HL for a while... hell, I even played TF for halflife, hoping that would fill my (at the time) void for TF (from q1)... but it just wasn't the same...

my favorite game of all time, was the Battle of the Sexes mod for Q2... its one of the most well thought out mods to ever hit a First Person Shooter... it was like TF (team fortress) but taken to an entirely new level of complexity...

It wasn't the same, cause unlike the rest of the shooters out there you actually have normal physics instead of the "ice skating while on crack" feel that all the rest of them do. Sorry, THUMBS DOWN!!! :laugh: (keep it going now) :aright:

It wasn't the same, cause unlike the rest of the shooters out there you actually have normal physics instead of the "ice skating while on crack" feel that all the rest of them do. Sorry, THUMBS DOWN!!! :laugh: (keep it going now) :aright:

actually... come to think of it, that mod i was talking about changed all the physics... i remember playing DM after b.o.t.s. for a few months... and dm seemed like another game altogether...

q1 was a drugenduced rollerderby though...

Originally posted by joeg

actually... come to think of it, that mod i was talking about changed all the physics... i remember playing DM after b.o.t.s. for a few months... and dm seemed like another game altogether...

q1 was a drugenduced rollerderby though...

Never played battle of the Sexes, so I can't say. Q2 did a damn good job of turning me off to the entire series. And Q3 didn't do much to restore it.

Never played battle of the Sexes, so I can't say. Q2 did a damn good job of turning me off to the entire series. And Q3 didn't do much to restore it.

yeah, q3a killed it for me....

seriously, you should take a second crack at HL, everyone I know who games, comes back to that game time and time again.

I never have the time to game anymore... atleast not like I used to...

Originally posted by somebitch

curious, why do you think this?

if you are an old school HL/CS player, i can understand the resentment towards the new breed of players that have come around (like myself). otherwise, i want to hear your reasoning.

i'm a counter-strike bitch. i can't say i'll "school" you guys, but i'll put up a good fight. give me a sg552 and you're finished. ;)

i play on these servers under the handle "qb":

1) Net@I de_dust server: 209.11.35.68:27015

2) Net@I de_dust2 Server: 209.11.35.67:27015

3) Yo Soy

Originally posted by kitty19

curious, why do you think this?

if you are an old school HL/CS player, i can understand the resentment towards the new breed of players that have come around (like myself). otherwise, i want to hear your reasoning.

i'm a counter-strike bitch. i can't say i'll "school" you guys, but i'll put up a good fight. give me a sg552 and you're finished. ;)

i play on these servers under the handle "qb":

1) Net@I de_dust server: 209.11.35.68:27015

2) Net@I de_dust2 Server: 209.11.35.67:27015

3) Yo Soy

. . . Oh . . . :love2: . . marry me! . . :tongue: . . ;) . . .

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I'll take you all to school. I rule battle.net for quake, starcraft and warcraft.

Have you heard - DOOM 3 is coming out.

i dont like sc or warcraft, they take too much time.

i like games where i can go in, kill & leave... i cant dedicate too much time to trying to win.

sometimes i play diablo but that can get time consuming.