Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie G Will Rule Miami, Edgar-v And David Pallida Suck

eddieg-soilder

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT EDDIE G WILL TAKE OVER THE MIAMI SCENE, EDGAR V, DAVID PADILLA AND NO OTHER TRANEC DJ HAS ANYTHING ON MY MAN EDDIE...EDDIE G RULES....

EDDIE G HAS SHOWN ME THE WAY..HE LAUGHS AT EDGAR AND DAVID PADILLA AND ALL THE OTHER TRANCE DJS....HE LAUGHS AT THE NO SKILL DJS THAT MIAMI REPRESNTS.

REMEMBER EDDIE G RULES FLORIDA AND THE WORLD.

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT EDDIE G WILL TAKE OVER THE MIAMI SCENE, EDGAR V, DAVID PADILLA AND NO OTHER TRANEC DJ HAS ANYTHING ON MY MAN EDDIE...EDDIE G RULES....

EDDIE G HAS SHOWN ME THE WAY..HE LAUGHS AT EDGAR AND DAVID PADILLA AND ALL THE OTHER TRANCE DJS....HE LAUGHS AT THE NO SKILL DJS THAT MIAMI REPRESNTS.

check please....:rolleyes:

JUST WATCH AND SEE SOBETON....YOU WILL BE A FOLLOWER LIKE ME....BUT BY THEN YOU WILL WORK FOR US...AND I WILL BE YOUR BOSS AND YOU WILL FOLLOW ME.

okay I'll see you at Exile on saturday, so I can begin my journey.. :laugh:

Level Presents LEVELUTION Music By DJ Eddie G. in the Main Room along with Ariel Baund DJ Tom Laroc in the Blue Room, DJ Touchtone in the Boiler Room DJ Lee Cakebreak in the Mezzanine Level 6: Ubersprockets, Music by the Anti-DJ's (Invitation Only) 10pm

DO NOT MIS REPRESENT THE NAME EDDIE G HE DOES NOT WORK AT LEVEL.....HE WORKS AT EXILE AND HE WILL NEVER PLAY AT LEVEL ANYMORE.....ITS WAR BETWEEN EDGAR, PADILLA AND ALL THE DJS THAT STEP IN FRONT OF EDDIE G.....HE HAS DECLARED WAR ON ALL DJS OF MIAMI.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT....HE HATES LEVEL AND THE FAGOTT OWNERS.

EDDIE G WILL SHOW US THE WAY.

I think everyone is tired of hearing about this stupid Eddie G dude. Can you drop it already?:rolleyes:

Eddie G. Guys he is the best, Yeah the best in TAKING MIXER FROM CLUBS AND GETTING CAUGHT. Fucking guy got caught taking Shadow Lounge's Rane Mixer and got caught. Not only that he even got banned from Grooveman. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL little Bitch. Funny thing was he came back to grooveman and did his normal job KISS ASSSSSSSSS and SUCKING BIG ONES!!!!!!! so they could let him back. Either this is himself or his Square Headed friend that is alway wearing sunglasses at SPACE like a fucking bitch and talking about his lover Eddie G.

:peeright: EDDIE G.:peeleft:

:vomit3: <------- EDDIE G.:bootysha:

The problem here is that there is a complex here.... Someone wants to get noticed and it is getting old. Do us a favor stop posting crap. If you want to promote yourself then do it without insult any other DJ. Self promotion by talking cramp of well established DJ is BS and it shows lack of class.

BTW, I have to agree with Stogie that Eddie S is way better than you :laugh::cool: He is a cool peep!