Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who likes progressive trance?

Ill always love what i started off listening to. Now im alot more open to diff kinds of music. Hard and Progressive trance will always be a love, but now im more of a Dirty House (rivera style), and then you have your Factory tracks, dunno how the hell you describe those...lol

GABBER will always be my get away. Nothing like alittle HARDCORE to get the Blood Flowin b4 you go out. Get some thunderdome sets if you want a sample. :D

Originally posted by 4elements

If you love trance, you should come to timeless trance this tuesday. it'll be myself, jason jollins, victor dinare and peter schwinge. OLD SCHOOL TRANCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you need more info just pm me.

latesssssssss

i have been meaning to go to that party. i will definitely check it out after homegrown sometime. but not now because i haven't been in the mood for trance lately.

Originally posted by 4elements

If you love trance, you should come to timeless trance this tuesday. it'll be myself, jason jollins, victor dinare and peter schwinge. OLD SCHOOL TRANCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you need more info just pm me.

latesssssssss

I KNEW IT!

But this looks good, so I might go

X - "brokenpromises"

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

IMO, trance is for the love bunnies and kids who dress like "TOYS'R'US". again just IMO... But, I'd love to hear some hard pounding trance with a slight hint of techno & breaks (ie. BT - Fibonnaci Sequence)

. . . . Hey now, everyone goes through the 'trance' phaze and then promptly hates it . . HOW much you hate it years after the fact shows how much you learned from it as an experience in your life . . . :aright: . . . I'm a breaker, and I no longer hate . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Hey now, everyone goes through the 'trance' phaze and then promptly hates it . . HOW much you hate it years after the fact shows how much you learned from it as an experience in your life . . . :aright: . . . I'm a breaker, and I no longer hate . . .

No, you just wet yourself . . . :aright: . . .