Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Fridays underrated without a doubt

Originally posted by zeeker

eh, Exit....Love it or hate it.

just to add though...when they're in their International DJ mode like they were this past Spring, Exit is the place to be. Tiesto, Project, Tall Paul, PvD, Oakenfold(:rolleyes: ), Judge jules, Christopher lawrence, Scott Bond, ferry Corsten, Cosmic gate, jesus christ the list goes on....

Originally posted by teklord310

Exit :laugh:

I will probably never go to another Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold night at Exit. They let like 8000 people in that place. Hot girls?? Yeah, but maybe 1/4 of a club like Roxy. Exit is as mainstream and commercial as you can get.

yeah, the three nights that you named were really too packed to enjoy yourself. But you mean to tell me that you'd pass up going to Scot Project @ Exit again (who I keep getting told that he's coming back...true???) to go listen to the totally non-commercial sounds at Roxy on Friday? I'm referring to when they have International DJ's booked by the way. I just can't bring myself to not go everytime they have a Project, or Ferry there. i mean, I'd just feel guilty about not going.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Exit last nite was ill fkin red room with dj brewi was off da fkin hook main floor was draper was ill he was throwin down nice beats he deserves more credit then u peeps give him except for the chinks galore mad hot nite

Just chinks? No wops and niggers and crackers? Not even a spic here and there?

What a politically incorrect club...

Originally posted by whytevinyl

damn im waitin for project to come back...anywhere in nyc, but hopefully soon.

I've talked to a few people that said he is due back in the city soon. I mean, these aren't like official Exit people that I talked to or anything, but they must have heard from someone. if he comes back it'll be at Exit. That night was just sick.

Originally posted by xpander

Just chinks? No wops and niggers and crackers? Not even a spic here and there?

What a politically incorrect club...

be nice nate:eek:

one of the girls i chill with went last night and told me the red room was off the hook... im doubting this as she is one of the musically challenged people who have never heard of the good djs in the world and thinks draper knows what hes doing...

im sure u read my report bout area2s kidnappin but yes even with all the talent they bring i will not be a patron to that hell hole unless they make DRASTIC changes till then if worst comes to worst fridays 12-3am mtv2 yeah boi:laugh: an half of ui think im playin thats the funny part

teklord310, the best night Exit had, was when Scot Project was there. That guy is amazing. But you are right, the place was way to crowded. They probably did let in 8000 people that night. All the people from Roxy went to Exit the night Project was there.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Exit last nite was ill fkin red room with dj brewi was off da fkin hook main floor was draper was ill he was throwin down nice beats he deserves more credit then u peeps give him except for the chinks galore mad hot nite

i dont know buddy imo exit is going down hill fast. crowd sux, draper is just_______ and all in all i think managment needs an overhaul

Originally posted by danwilson

teklord310, the best night Exit had, was when Scot Project was there. That guy is amazing. But you are right, the place was way to crowded. They probably did let in 8000 people that night. All the people from Roxy went to Exit the night Project was there.

get it right, it was 7999, cuz they kicked me out at around 2:30, all I wanted to do was take a bump, not right...:D

and to the person who said, you talked to someone from exit, who aint a official exit person, pleaseeeeeeee all those fuckin kids who have guest lists there think there gods gift to promoters, there not promoters, they dont promote, they dont bring in talent, the people bring themselves...

and i heard draper played luz and madonna friday night, yeahhh way to go tony, i wonder which one of his little goon dick riders burned it on cd for him.....

its labeled....Try to be like JP (Volume 1 ), For Tony Draper only...

:blown:

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

one of the girls i chill with went last night and told me the red room was off the hook... im doubting this as she is one of the musically challenged people who have never heard of the good djs in the world and thinks draper knows what hes doing...

This coming from a Roxy promoter who quickly bitches at people who critisize the KTU party.........

Originally posted by dbolboy

i dont know buddy imo exit is going down hill fast. crowd sux, draper is just_______ and all in all i think managment needs an overhaul

Better not let Debbie see that.. she will hurt you just look at her Club God phrase... :laugh: ... exit went downhill last year since the renovations... now its cause up the creek without a paddle... i foresee a fire in the near future like they usually do when they wanna change the name :eek:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Better not let Debbie see that.. she will hurt you just look at her Club God phrase... :laugh: ... exit went downhill last year since the renovations... now its cause up the creek without a paddle... i foresee a fire in the near future like they usually do when they wanna change the name :eek:

Exit sux, it always did, it's not becaues of the renovations that it sux, it's because a lotta people either (1) grew up when it came to the drugs and shit and (2) grew up musically and (3) grew up when it came to realizing a DJ's actual talent. That lil gap while Exit was closed for remodelling just gave a lotta people the time away from that mind-washing hellhole to realize these things.

Originally posted by mikeydny

get it right, it was 7999, cuz they kicked me out at around 2:30, all I wanted to do was take a bump, not right...:D

and to the person who said, you talked to someone from exit, who aint a official exit person, pleaseeeeeeee all those fuckin kids who have guest lists there think there gods gift to promoters, there not promoters, they dont promote, they dont bring in talent, the people bring themselves...

and i heard draper played luz and madonna friday night, yeahhh way to go tony, i wonder which one of his little goon dick riders burned it on cd for him.....

its labeled....Try to be like JP (Volume 1 ), For Tony Draper only...

:blown:

The frigin Madonna mix went on for like 1/2 an hour..he also played "Heaven" which i thought was pretty gay.