Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowgirl and her collages

all george has to say is fuk her collages i mean no offense or noting but for all u faggets out ther yall get off on her sh1t but for all u females out ther peep the sig cause i'm sure i have a better female fan club then she has a dorky male club LoL

Originally posted by shook

all george has to say is fuk her collages i mean no offense or noting but for all u faggets out ther yall get off on her sh1t but for all u females out ther peep the sig cause i'm sure i have a better female fan club then she has a dorky male club LoL

thank you shook for providing yet another reason why siblings shouldnt breed

:)

suk my dik mother fuker wut i said was the truth who the fuk wants to see her sh1t i mean if she had a bangen body of some fake tits damn yeah post but for most part u herbs hype her to much collage noting me and all the girls i am sure don't give a fuk post pics of hot bitchs or jacked guys and then cool other wise get a life faggets

suk my dik mother fuker wut i said was the truth who the fuk wants to see her sh1t i mean if she had a bangen body of some fake tits damn yeah post but for most part u herbs hype her to much collage noting me and all the girls i am sure don't give a fuk post pics of hot bitchs or jacked guys and then cool other wise get a life faggets

You're not nice. Are you for real?

:zzz:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

i rather see somebitch's pic collage posted then ya'll mother fukers and for thsoe who think they have the balls to speak up fuk u LoL its that plan and simple all u message board faggets can suk my dik cause all of u faggets are trash lol 5'11 230 wa wa i'd drop money down i can fuk up any of u fagget postin mother fukers to george is just confident like that

i rather see somebitch's pic collage posted then ya'll mother fukers and for thsoe who think they have the balls to speak up fuk u LoL its that plan and simple all u message board faggets can suk my dik cause all of u faggets are trash lol 5'11 230 wa wa i'd drop money down i can fuk up any of u fagget postin mother fukers to george is just confident like that

Threadgay8.jpg

. . . . ?? . . . I didn't get that one . . .

No need to resort to name calling my grammatically challenged friend... simply pommel whoever give you trouble...