Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

fuck you all. Imma roll into factory next week, take my shirt off and they'll be using my white ass skin as a mirror ball since light seems to reflect off of me. But i guess since i love the factory im a meat head. :rolleyes:

dont like it, dont go. like it, go.

and to whomever said msoprano isnt a music lover, you're wrong. he knows his shit, i guess jp isnt his style or factory his club. so what? but dont tell him he dont know his shit.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Did you ever here the quote " if you got it, flaunt it". Why shouldn't someone who works out and takes care of their body not take their shirt off? Dam you talk about it like its some sort of crime.

for the same reason intelligent people shouldnt' belittle others in conversation...

or humorous people shouldn't use their wit to insult others...

its called arrigance... is what i'm sure many would say..

personally i dont' have a problem in particular w/ guys w/ their shirts off persay... its their sweat drenched stubbly backs and or chests rubbing up against me as they walk that i have a problem w/ ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ladies and gentlemen..........the very definition of a Jersey gall

I just thought of the greatest thing......if they took factory and dropped it in the middle of Jersey, everyone would be happy. Jersey peeps wouldn't have to worry about travelling an hour and a half to go look inflated and no one in NYC would give a shit.

.....but u still love me right??!!............

and i really don't care if they take factory and drop it on a witch in oz..........i am just sick of the same arguments.......about clothes and body image.....it's stupid.......

Great comeback

Ah well.....its worthless trying, I'm through with you.

guess you wont be going to the art museum:laugh:

im sorry.......i was trying to hold out on the personal insults, but you just take it too far kid....yea, it may not be what it was 93873987 years ago but i hate to break it to you, NOTHING IS

anything is what you make of it, and ive said this before, but take Roninmess for example....the kid is a Roxy stage feg(:tongue: ) he goes to Vinyl all the time, and he shows his skinny nonmeathead ass up at SF too.....does that mean hes confused? does that mean he's a wannabe? does that mean he's gay?:finger::laugh:

if i ever have the unfortunate surprise of meeting you jonstephen, i expect you to dance 5 minutes straight for me, so you can show me just how easy the factory shuffle is....not everyone can dance well, but thats the case anywhere you go, no matter if the style is rave, shuffle, or if theyre dancing the fucking polka

you need to stop being so damn critical of other people and have a positive attitude.....maybe it will help your CP dating skills:laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

im sorry.......i was trying to hold out on the personal insults, but you just take it too far kid....yea, it may not be what it was 93873987 years ago but i hate to break it to you, NOTHING IS

anything is what you make of it, and ive said this before, but take Roninmess for example....the kid is a Roxy stage feg(:tongue: ) he goes to Vinyl all the time, and he shows his skinny nonmeathead ass up at SF too.....does that mean hes confused? does that mean he's a wannabe? does that mean he's gay?:finger::laugh:

if i ever have the unfortunate surprise of meeting you jonstephen, i expect you to dance 5 minutes straight for me, so you can show me just how easy the factory shuffle is....not everyone can dance well, but thats the case anywhere you go, no matter if the style is rave, shuffle, or if theyre dancing the fucking polka

you need to stop being so damn critical of other people and have a positive attitude.....maybe it will help your CP dating skills:laugh:

BG

I seriously hope to meet you one day.........

BG

I seriously hope to meet you one day.........

Till then.....go fuck yourself ya pussy

i dont believe in PM's from people i dont know

"Pretty fuckin cool how you like to air out my shit on a messageboard and try to make me look bad. Since you couldn't even attempt to PM me or IM me, mainly cause you got no balls, I know you are truley a pussy.

Go fuck yourself you little rat cunt.

I hope to hell I meet you one day because I know what you look like and I know where you hang out. It won't even be an introduction, I'm gonna just break your fuckin face.

Peace

got bitter balls?:laugh:

you talk about being a pussy? how about PMing people you dont even know and threatening them is PUSSY. How about talking shit to everyone who doesnt do what you do is PUSSY. How about when you see me you wont do a damn thing because if you did, that would make you fuckin pathetic....i mean, defending your internet game? cmon now.....

and by the way, its nice to know i got your number johnny:laugh:

BG

factory deff has fallen off of late so i mean wut do u expect its deff noting special but compared to most spots its better but i mean thers too much white trash and over weight people for my liken and hhmmmmm its deff a hot spot to pick up a nice 17 year old on a sun morn LoL :tongue:

i dont believe in PM's from people i dont know

"Pretty fuckin cool how you like to air out my shit on a messageboard and try to make me look bad. Since you couldn't even attempt to PM me or IM me, mainly cause you got no balls, I know you are truley a pussy.

Go fuck yourself you little rat cunt.

I hope to hell I meet you one day because I know what you look like and I know where you hang out. It won't even be an introduction, I'm gonna just break your fuckin face.

Peace

got bitter balls?:laugh:

you talk about being a pussy? how about PMing people you dont even know and threatening them is PUSSY. How about talking shit to everyone who doesnt do what you do is PUSSY. How about when you see me you wont do a damn thing because if you did, that would make you fuckin pathetic....i mean, defending your internet game? cmon now.....

and by the way, its nice to know i got your number johnny:laugh:

BG

Pathetic....simply pathetic.

I'm entralled at how you are so interested in my love life, maybe since you got none of your own. Must suck to be a 22 year old virgin......oh yeah, and I have heard this through third party.....thats right folks.....a 22 year old virgin.

What a jealous herb you are

You still playing background music for the three people that make it to the drink special at Platinum???? Anybody actually ever come to hear you yet?

Do you get any respect ever? Has anyone respected you since day one?

As for your little friend that donated you the info....I could give a shit.

Again, I am calling you out....YOU ARE A PUSSY, A WIMP, A HERB.....YOU GOT NO BALLS, NO SPINE, NO NERVE. I shit bigger than you

Originally posted by shook

factory deff has fallen off of late so i mean wut do u expect its deff noting special but compared to most spots its better but i mean thers too much white trash and over weight people for my liken and hhmmmmm its deff a hot spot to pick up a nice 17 year old on a sun morn LoL :tongue:

lately i think its been pretty hot especially for the summer. i wouldn't pay 30 to hit any other club in the city

I'm entralled at how you are so interested in my love life, maybe since you got none of your own. Must suck to be a 22 year old virgin......oh yeah, and I have heard this through third party.....thats right folks.....a 22 year old virgin.

You still playing background music for the three people that make it to the drink special at Platinum???? Anybody actually ever come to hear you yet?

Again, I am calling you out....YOU ARE A PUSSY, A WIMP, A HERB.....YOU GOT NO BALLS, NO SPINE, NO NERVE. I shit bigger than you

I am a virgin....I have yet to fuck another man unlike you and your fellow Greeks:laugh:

and i dont think my "little friend" will be giving you any ass now...oh wait, she wasnt giving you any before:laugh:

and by the way, im catching more pm's and IM's than ever of people who agree with me, so i guess there is some respect due to this SF wannabe guido meathead:laugh:

by the way, ever get rid of that "virus":laugh:

holy shit my sides hurt bro...i gotta stop:laugh:

BG

Make that $50 :aright:

LoL ibclubben lol i remember back in the day he talked sh1t bout my pics so some girl sent me a pic of him loL some lanky goofy looking 4 eyed geek lol so she was like yeah no body likes him they just talk to him or some thing and their thats whos making fun of u so don't' worry babe weLL the girl deff made a point cause its always the fagget looking mother fukers out ther that run ther mouths and if its true that he's a 22 year old virgin LoL thats just too fuken funny i mean damn boy just fuk a nerdy chick or fat chick who might consider u hot lol but for the most part kids like this don't belong in sf or shouldn't even be allowed into sf cause its the 4 eyed shirt wearing faggets like him that make it ugly and on the real if its upon me to call a ugly fuker ugly so be it but on the real any 1 who has met him or has spoken to him or seen a pic knows hes a ugly mother fuker but hhmm for the most part most girls think ugly guys are good people these days so don't feel bad kid after a girl gets tired of fuken guys like dj jon or my self and get played like a fiend LoL so they start looking at goofs like u like your fukable or some thing LoL stupid bitchs these days LoL :blown:

I am a virgin....I have yet to fuck another man unlike you and your fellow Greeks

and i dont think my "little friend" will be giving you any ass now...oh wait, she wasnt giving you any before

Jealousy's a bitch......you never had a shot with anybody worthwhile anyway so quit hatin

Anyone ever see this kid? A tall doofy looking kid with a glasses and a big nose.......

Oh wait...you mix in CD's though:laugh: :laugh:

A real DJ with his own spot at some dive bar in Jersey:laugh:

Respectful....let me suck on your virgin peepee like you suck off JP's