said, "So, where ya from?"

The west coast girl said, "From a place where they

know better than to use

a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The girl from New Jersey sat quietly for a few

moments and then replied:

"So, where ya from, bitch?"

Originally posted by phatman

NO MORE PHATTIE FOR YOU...COME BACK ONE YEAR!!

. . whoa whoa . . . Hold on a sec man , you gotta see what I'm sayin here . . . It's like this . . :smoke: . . right . . so It's like this thing in New York right, that like . . we kinda believe that it's our God Given right to make fun of Jersey and Connecticut . . . ya dig? . . .It's not like personal right, cause like . .there's alot of good shit to be had and known in and about Jersey right . . . I met some great cats and kittens from Jersey, it's all good . . . We just gotta poke fun . . cause, we is . . . New Yorkers . . and thats how we do . . .

. . . . No love lost for my peeps in Jersey . . . Much love . . :smoke: . . .

. . . . Connecticut on the other hand . . well . .. ;) . . . . you know what I'm sayin . . . aight? . . . :smoke: . . .

:smoke:

...the power of bud...look at you...you should be ashamed of yourself, spewing all that explanatory garb..and for what...the chance that I may or may not give you some herb...oh..wait a minute...bud...mmmm....ok...i get it...no love lost...werd....

...the power of bud...

:smoke:

Originally posted by xoprprincessox

~I'm a jersey bitch and i take pride in bein from one of the only states known for its women!

lol, since when is jersey known for its woman, just like everything else jersey comes in behind new york in everything, especially women. jersey girls are stupid and every jersey girl i met was mad ez. jersey girls always jock people that are from new york. new york rocks, jersey sucks, thats why they need to steal the statue of liberty and ellis island.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

lol, since when is jersey known for its woman, just like everything else jersey comes in behind new york in everything, especially women. jersey girls are stupid and every jersey girl i met was mad ez. jersey girls always jock people that are from new york. new york rocks, jersey sucks, thats why they need to steal the statue of liberty and ellis island.

You have the intelligence level of plywood as reflected by your comments. Jersey girls suck blah blah blah STFU. I have nothing for or against Jersey girls, but I do have something against idiots. It's a shame that as a Hispanic I have to be lumped together with ignorant, inarticulate, inbreds like you. Have a nice night. :)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Well that was a nice opinion, however...

My friend and I, and the jersey girls on the boards do not seem stupid or easy. Thats like saying that all new york guys are idiots, but I know better, there are intelligent guys in new york and in jersey, just like there are intelligent girls in jersey and new york ..Your opinions amuse me, keep 'em comin:aright: :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . whoa whoa . . . Hold on a sec man , you gotta see what I'm sayin here . . . It's like this . . :smoke: . . right . . so It's like this thing in New York right, that like . . we kinda believe that it's our God Given right to make fun of Jersey and Connecticut . . . ya dig? . . .It's not like personal right, cause like . .there's alot of good shit to be had and known in and about Jersey right . . . I met some great cats and kittens from Jersey, it's all good . . . We just gotta poke fun . . cause, we is . . . New Yorkers . . and thats how we do . . .

. . . . No love lost for my peeps in Jersey . . . Much love . . :smoke: . . .

. . . . Connecticut on the other hand . . well . .. ;) . . . . you know what I'm sayin . . . aight? . . . :smoke: . . .

LMFAO :laugh:

that's like us up around Boston, we make fun of Vermont and Maine but hey we all know some cool people from those states but they are fun to rag on lol :D