Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nickname for girls

mikeyloco

Originally posted by mikeydny

Nah.

lmao....:D You gotta defend yourself Mikey

You were suppose to say "La Tuya" and add to that

Yo tengo unos huevos grandes lol.............tranaslation

"I got big NADS". I'm j/k but this thread turned out funny as shit.

Para el Carrajo todo el mundo entonces coño....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

cause this is still america and americans speak english

friggin spics on florida all over

go to ny talkinthat spanich caca and see how far it gets you

Too bad guy then you'd be missing out shit for freakin like $12 bucks in Cuba you can get yo self a chick, a Cohiba (explendido) and a bottle of Havana Club Rum, but I guess you CAN'T can you cuz you would not know how to ask for it.....lol.

:D:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djfrosty

That would be a long boat ride from Cuba? :rolleyes:

Florida may have it spics but NY is full of beanie hat dudes. I think I will choose the spics.

Before I go and assume what your talking about, how about you break it down for me what "beanie hat dudes" means.

spic here !! :D & proud !!! y al que no le gusta me puede mamar bien la verga !!! racistas hijos de puta !! singados por el culo... estos son los pelotudos que se la mamaban ah clinton y ah janet reno cuando lo de elian gonzales :D son todos unos mama trankas !!:D talkin bout elian "..... mmmmmmmmmmm marisleisis yummy... wouldnt mind tappin that :D :D you truuuuu miami peeps know who im talkin bout

Originally posted by laliux

And all just because that faggot Andrew remembered her mom's nickname is "the flu". :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Andrew...how you doin' ma'am:tongue: :laugh:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Spanish:

The best Spanish lessons came from Encino Man and will go well the burritos and chalupas mentioned earlier. Repeat after me:

El queso esta viejo y podrido....donde esta el sanetario???:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

damn!, what a turn this thread is taking from jokes to racism to political to banging Marisleysis. And all just because that faggot Andrew remembered her mom's nickname is "the flu". :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: nawwwwwwwww man its all in good fun yo.. atleast for me it is ...just making this thread more intresting ...:D hey andrew , btw ...when ou go to a cuban resturant ask for a verga sandwich... ive heard its delicious ...:laugh:

lol mother jokes

funny guys

ya still a fuckin jealous spic bottom line

and no im not racist cause im spanish myself ya stupid dumb motha fucka:bigfinge:

p.s i know whats what dicksmack n i dont eat cuban food

why dont u come to my resteraunt and ill feed ya guys some cock

how bout that:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

spic here !! :D & proud !!! y al que no le gusta me puede mamar bien la verga !!! racistas hijos de puta !! singados por el culo...talkin bout elian "..... mmmmmmmmmmm marisleisis yummy... wouldnt mind tappin that

:laugh: :laugh: ....too funny bro!!! but yea, SPIC ROLL CALL!!!! i am white as they come and look like damn gringo, but i am a Spic....and yes Marisleisis is a piece of ass, she owns her own beauty parlor on 8th street....i was thinking of dropping by, cuz she runs it and cuts hair there too....:love:

I'm Proud of being a spic myself, I'm the first that will admit without no shame at all that I came in the MARIEL BOATLIFT in 1980 but you know what? I came to freedom, got an Education, got a degree, am a professional and did not take advantage of our system, and FoodStamps and Welfare as many others do, I worked in Child Support for a while in the past so I've seen it all guys and girls..................................:D

SPICS r Cool for those who don't like us TOO BAD.....:)

COMETE LA!!!!

I HATE those tarados new yorkers, GO BACK TO new york!

NOBODY likes U ! Pendejo!!!!!!!!

I HATE new yorkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI is the latin captial, U dont like it?

here s a snow shovel, GO BACK TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!

MALPARIDO, ANDATE A LA REPUTA CONCHA DE TU MADRE!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Miami!!! :cool:

only in miami do these cubans think they worth something

i aint starting racist beef but in reality ur nothing but a name and a number in this country and if u dont got a number yet i guess ur still waiting in line at the social security office

and if u cant get one of those im guessing ull get a prision id number soon as u wait for your deportation

lomenus one thing i gotta say to you

ILL SMACK THE SHIT OUTA YOU

i aint starting racist beef but in reality ur nothing but a name and a number in this country and if u dont got a number yet i guess ur still waiting in line at the social security office

and if u cant get one of those im guessing ull get a prision id number soon as u wait for your deportation

lomenus one thing i gotta say to you

ILL SMACK THE SHIT OUTA YOU

You might not be starting racist beef, oh no You're just a little pretty angel right? well you are stereotyping the heck out of us you freakin PRICK..., its not like you own this country either Andrew Fag Thomas.:bigfinge:

hate to break it to u....but before the Cuban's Miami wasnt much...now Miami does more business with Latin America than any other place...many Latin American banks are here for commerce, etc....Port of Miami is the biggest and busiest port in the nation.....Miami International Airport is the Busiest to Latin America in the nation....biggest Commerical Seaport in the nation (carnival cruise lines/royal carribean)....when the cubans came here there was nothing...we inverted money, work and our lives to this country and it has paid off...granted others have contributed, but Cubans had alot with the shaping of this city...like it or not....pretty good for a bunch on immigrants that "cant learn" the language dont u think?

ps

if u want i can go even further back in history, on how cuba has aided the the US....:tongue: