Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nickname for girls

mikeyloco

AND I CARE BOUT MIAMI BECAUSE?

i care 2 shits bout miami or why miami is the way it is or about latin americans

as i once saw a bumber sticker that said

IM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN

AND IF U NEED A PRE-FEX - YOUR NOT

and for anyone who doesnt understand

latin- american

afro-american

and whate ever else there may be

and mrmattas the largest seaports in the us are south loiuuisiann ( cargo volume), and Long beach califorina ( commercial volume). new york is also higher in both these catergories to miami..

anyway u god damn miami people get to damn carried away with yaselves its a freggin forum aint noone racist here noones personaly trying to insult anyone

so grow the fuk up all of you

thank you

i dont ssee anyone from ny takin offense to any of this just the floridians

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND I CARE BOUT MIAMI BECAUSE? I love when people blow up miami. miami is like the laughing stock of the country. Elihan gonzales and the fucked up a elections.

i care 2 shits bout miami or why miami is the way it is or about latin americans

as i once saw a bumber sticker that said

IM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN

AND IF U NEED A PRE-FEX - YOUR NOT

and for anyone who doesnt understand

latin- american

afro-american

and whate ever else there may be

and mrmattas the largest seaports in the us are south loiuuisiann ( cargo volume), and Long beach califorina ( commercial volume). new york is also higher in both these catergories to miami..

anyway u god damn miami people get to damn carried away with yaselves its a freggin forum aint noone racist here noones personaly trying to insult anyone

so grow the fuk up all of you

thank you

i dont ssee anyone from ny takin offense to any of this just the floridians

Originally posted by andrewthomas

umm...hate to break it to u...but i am in the industry (export) and Miami is one the biggest and the busiest...more cargo comes through from latin american (export and import) than anywhere else...we are also the busiest and i believe the biggest in commerical....btw the way.....u forgot to say Houston as one the bigger ports as well....if ur going to argue over volume and which port bring in most "strap ons" from Holland, by all means go ahead....just dont turn this into another Techno/Tech house arguements....

ps

which toilet paper do u use? (see tech thread)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

more commerce her than Ft. Lauderdale....btw if Miami "isnt much", why do u spend 80-90% of ur weekends here?:confused:

must be doing something right....

Miami isnt much, what does that have to do with the 3-4 clubs that this state has to offer. Unlike Saleen I dont enjoy Riverfront in Downtown Fort Lauderdale where the high schoolers come out to ask people to buy them drinks.

No matter what Miami is a shithole.

Few nices part out West, thats about it.

And whatever is near the beach where you pay $5000 a month rent.

Originally posted by meli2444

I'm proud to be a spic even though I look like a pure gringa.

Koky- I'm a little confused. Your talking about Marisleisis but aren't you the one that was lost with an 18 year old? I thought you liked them young?:D

uhhhhhhhh that was a joke !!:D the one dating an 18 year old is mikey :D ill admit tho ...if they are hott , ill take em 18 thru 45 ...they all need love :D

Reminds u of back home...doesnt it Mikey?:laugh::tongue:

Reminds me of back home?

Haha Staten Island New York by no means reminds me of a place where you got bars on your window, no one speaks a word of english, no one is even legal citizens for that matter, shit if you get lost in Hialeah, you need to stop at Walmart and pickup a English to Spanish dictionary to ask for direction, even the kat on the corner selling churros dont know what West means. Miami is a joke. Good eductation these kids got in Miami, haha, I wanna have kids and move to Opa Locka to raise them....please.

umm...hate to break it to u...but i am in the industry (export) and Miami is one the biggest and the busiest...more cargo comes through from latin american (export and import) than anywhere else...we are also the busiest and i believe the biggest in commerical....btw the way.....u forgot to say Houston as one the bigger ports as well....if ur going to argue over volume and which port bring in most "strap ons" from Holland, by all means go ahead....just dont turn this into another Techno/Tech house arguements....

ps

which toilet paper do u use? (see tech thread)

maybe from latin america

but look i still dont give a shit bout seaports here it has nothing to do with anyone latin

its the southern most point on the united stated and the spanish run it cause just like in NY someones gotta be the mexicans

no matter if it was white african japanese or whatever miami will still be a big import export cause as i said

first you said miami is the largestseaport in the country. now youis saying it's the largest for latin america. miami is the gateway to the americas by virtue of it's location. it has nothing to do with the cuban influence. again the the two largets seaports are not in miami..

Originally posted by andrewthomas

first you said miami is the largestseaport in the country. now youis saying it's the largest for latin america. miami is the gateway to the americas by virtue of it's location. it has nothing to do with the cuban influence. again the the two largets seaports are not in miami..

go back and read carefully....my posts.....

ps

i am done with this thread..

go back and read carefully....my posts.....

ps

i am done with this thread..

Just face it, Miami is nothing but a Zit on this map, where most the population of the state shouldnt even be living here. The biggest news story was a dumb ass kid who shouldnt of been here either. Face it, Miami is not as great as you think.

end of story.

hahaha someone just PM'd me this

yo I gotta bounce , but mrmattas just replied to you this is are his words "Port of Miami is the biggest and busiest port in the nation.....Miami International Airport is the Busiest to Latin America in the nation....biggest Commerical Seaport in the nation (carnival cruise lines/royal carribean)...." tell him to go back and read his own post, and stop contradicting himself. cause he is looking like an ass.. lol

Miami is one the biggest and the busiest...more cargo comes through from latin american (export and import) than anywhere else...we are also the busiest and i believe the biggest in commerical....btw the way.....u forgot to say Houston as one the bigger ports as well...

done...

done...

So your gonna sit here and say Miami is a great city because of there cargo industry. Who gives a flying fuck about Cargo, when half of it is Coke anyway.

Just like the non-english Speaking Livan Hernandez said when they sorry Florida Marlins won there World Series...."I LOVE MIAMI". :blown:

• 2 weeks later...