Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leaks

ibclubbin

yea i joke about being a leak all the time and I DO send music to my friends, i like to share, but this leaking shit is getting out of hand.......

personally i feel that madonna, luz, gay straight, GTI, etc all are SF tracks...they represent a certain vibe of music that you only hear there, and when kids who have never been to SF, never heard these songs are IMing people, posting, etc that they NEED em its just fucking gay..........

mailing lists are out of control....some people think they have respect cause they send tracks out all over the place....its fucking disgusting

yea music is for the people, but at the same time its a crime to let a fool keep his money right? i mean, if you dont have the game to go out and get the tracks, why do you deserve to just have people send them to you? fucking make a friend, buy some vinyls, just leave me the fuck alone already!!!!!

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

yea i joke about being a leak all the time and I DO send music to my friends, i like to share, but this leaking shit is getting out of hand.......

personally i feel that madonna, luz, gay straight, GTI, etc all are SF tracks...they represent a certain vibe of music that you only hear there, and when kids who have never been to SF, never heard these songs are IMing people, posting, etc that they NEED em its just fucking gay..........

mailing lists are out of control....some people think they have respect cause they send tracks out all over the place....its fucking disgusting

yea music is for the people, but at the same time its a crime to let a fool keep his money right? i mean, if you dont have the game to go out and get the tracks, why do you deserve to just have people send them to you? fucking make a friend, buy some vinyls, just leave me the fuck alone already!!!!!

BG

Leak This:

STFU

JP is washed up as a producer, period!

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by muzikman

Saleen who is ur Favorite DJ this week?? Junior Vasquez??

HAVING A FAV DJ IS JUST GAY, AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY, FOR ME ITS ALL ABOUT MOOD, SOME TIMES, I WANT PROGRESSIVE VOX, THEN OTHER TIMES I WANT HARD TRIBAL, THEN HARD TECHNO, THEN GUIOD FIST PUMPING ANTHEMS.... AND WHAT EVER THE HELL DEEP DISH PLAYED,,, DAMM THEY ARE GOOD....

Originally posted by saleen351

HAVING A FAV DJ IS JUST GAY, AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY, FOR ME ITS ALL ABOUT MOOD, SOME TIMES, I WANT PROGRESSIVE VOX, THEN OTHER TIMES I WANT HARD TRIBAL, THEN HARD TECHNO, THEN GUIOD FIST PUMPING ANTHEMS.... AND WHAT EVER THE HELL DEEP DISH PLAYED,,, DAMM THEY ARE GOOD....

Wht happened to being in love w/ Picotto???:confused:

Originally posted by muzikman

BTW Saleen for being such a big Picotto fan you should really learn how to spell his name.. look at ur gender in ur profile :laugh: :laugh:

gender only allows u 6 letters so they can fit female. picotto is 2 big to have as a gender.

well

if it wasnt for a leak somewhere then u urself wouldnt have any music

i understand what u say about not likeing tracks out all over but hey what can u do

its funny how the only people complaining about leaks are the clubbers the producers n djs arent complaining about it

and music is made he be heard everywhere

if u thinks tracks are made just for sound factory then u gotta lay off the drugs

no offense but who are any of u to say that someone cant send someone else a song

ur not the producer

n ALL producers know that even thier best friend is a capable leak so if they dont want anything leaked they hold it to themselves point blank

im sick of hearing this leak word everywhere

and stop tellin people to go buy vinyl cause u aint buyin any fukin vinyl

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

well

i understand what u say about not likeing tracks out all over but hey what can u do

its funny how the only people complaining about leaks are the clubbers the producers n djs arent complaining about it

if u thinks tracks are made just for sound factory then u gotta lay off the drugs

no offense but who are any of u to say that someone cant send someone else a song

ur not the producer

n ALL producers know that even thier best friend is a capable leak so if they dont want anything leaked they hold it to themselves point blank

You going to Spin on friday...? let me know...

About leaks, let me tell you something. I may not know much about house tracks and such, but how do you think people get full albums off the internet before they are released??? Think about that for a second.

The artist gets fukked, but hmm....how come the record label doesn't seem to upset??? I'm down wit FukALabelExceptINDIES Productions. NAH MEAN!

Anyway I'm pretty sure it works about the same for those bigger club rec comps as well. Shit I had the knew Eminem 2 months before it got released. And I have absolutely no connects. So while I hear some of you on the Artist getting paid. I fully understand, because I have a few friends in the music industry struggling to make it, and they NEED to get paid for all their stuff, but before you start ranting and raving about lists and pools, You need to take a look at the company releasing the track themselves.

Originally posted by mahdi

About leaks, let me tell you something. I may not know much about house tracks and such, but how do you think people get full albums off the internet before they are released??? Think about that for a second.

The artist gets fukked, but hmm....how come the record label doesn't seem to upset??? I'm down wit FukALabelExceptINDIES Productions. NAH MEAN!

Anyway I'm pretty sure it works about the same for those bigger club rec comps as well. Shit I had the knew Eminem 2 months before it got released. And I have absolutely no connects. So while I hear some of you on the Artist getting paid. I fully understand, because I have a few friends in the music industry struggling to make it, and they NEED to get paid for all their stuff, but before you start ranting and raving about lists and pools, You need to take a look at the company releasing the track themselves.

dont forget the crazy amounts of exposure.....the good ole' mp3whorin gives....:D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

well

ur not the producer

AMEN