Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rest In Peace "Aaron Swank"

I will miss Aaron. He was a great guy and had everything going for him. He was one of the first to come on Metro Mix.

Metro Mix will be dedicating a full day next week playing nothing but Aarons Mixes.

I am truly in dis-belief.

Rest In Peace Aaron

Qwest.

I amstill in shock from this news. Ive known Aaron for a while now and I can definitely say our community and the world as a whole has lost a great person and a true talent. He had an enthusiasm for music that you dont find very often.

He really loved the scene,making music, and entertaining people. I think I have about 15 demo cds from him, and many live sets on my computer.

This is such a horrible thing that happened. My sincerest condolensences go to his family, girlfriend and friends. He will be missed by many in our scene, myself included :(

Is he really dead? I didnt hear anything about this? When, How? If it is true then I just have one thing to say. God doesnt take those he doesnt like he lets them do what they will but, God does take the ones he likes to be close to him because he finds comfort in them so RIP.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Who is spreading around Rumors, before anyone posted anything on any message boards, I was told of this, and I was told what it was, G, G, G, G, G, G, G, G, G, G,.............

maybe lets be mature and respect this situation and not turn it into a drama thread. The point is this person is gone and the reason doesn't much matter.

Originally posted by girly

maybe lets be mature and respect this situation and not turn it into a drama thread. The point is this person is gone and the reason doesn't much matter.

I agree, if you review the thread, someone asked why, I posted it, that was it. Its a sad thing, not trying to start drama. :(

I definately shed a tear for this one ... Aaron was such a good kid and was always cool to me. I remember when he used to chill at factory when I was playing upstairs.. he would just come in the booth all the time and always be happy then we'd all hang out with vicious afterwards.. memories.. its so fucking sad.

You will be missed!!