Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Review 8/17/02

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Willow was an OKAY movie... I like Val Kilmer but the little midget was aggravating me... Legend is a much better movie... "Father, Protect me! ahhhhh..." :laugh:

no, Willow was a GREAT movie. Warwick Davis' performance in that movie was his second best, only behind the job he did in the last of the Leprechaun series, Leprechaun In The Hood.

"Try as they will....try as they might....Who steals my gold....will not live through the night."

lep5front.jpg

That sounds like a terrible movie... i hated every stupid leprechaun movie... i betcha theres someon on the board who was probably watching this movie, eating lucky charms, washing it down with heiniken singing old folk songs... cough QOUTH cough! lol :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:horrible is an understatement. I mean, I actually bought it for like $.50 a couple months ago at some Video Store clearance sale. It's actually a pretty hysterical movie. the Leprechaun smokes up, gets a ton of ass, stars in a rap video, and rips Iced Teas finger off. good stuff.

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, speaking of how good Exit was last night, they're actually coming out with The Leprechaun 6 this year. Don't ask me why I know that.

they need to stop makin sequels and shit to these movies...

they need to kill off jason ((i mean c'mon, jason in space??????)), kill off mike meyers ((when Busta Rhymes starts breakin out some kung fu moves, u kno its over)), and stop tryin to bring back the classic movies with their modern day bullshit...leave the damn leprechaun where he is!!!!

:D

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

they need to stop makin sequels and shit to these movies...

they need to kill off jason ((i mean c'mon, jason in space??????)), kill off mike meyers ((when Busta Rhymes starts breakin out some kung fu moves, u kno its over)), and stop tryin to bring back the classic movies with their modern day bullshit...leave the damn leprechaun where he is!!!!

:D

noooo, c'mon, at the least the Leprechaun has got some personality. I mean, Michael Myers and Jason are a couple of tools, just walking around all quiet. they don't get any pleasure out of killing people the way guys like Freddy and Chucky do. But, be prepared to see Jason one last time. Freddy Vs. Jason is due out sometime next year. Again, i have no idea why I know any of this. i'm really not that big of a geek, I swear

Friday was packed more then the week before. and it filled up early, I started my set in the Secret Room when people were just comin in, and within half hour...bamm the room is packked,. I was def a lot hotter (physcially) then the weeks before, I guess they wanted to save money that night, and found a way to knock 2 birds with 1 stone.....knock the AC down save 10g on the eletric bill which in turn makes people buy more water

Well it sounds like Exit had a good night.

Unfortunatly it has a really bad rap. Too bad it is a great space and set up for a club. Back when it first opened at Exit it was awesome, Denny Tsettos and Eddie Baez ripped it up. The place was sick then, too bad when they left the crowd did too.

If Exit made a strong come back it would seriously help the NY scene which is in dire need.

I think they need to work o their Sat night party maybe do like Twilo did and get Sasha and Diggweed monthly and some other top DJ's who can pull a crowd.

I saw a post before saying how Junior wanted to leave and go to Arc.. Maybe a rumor maybe not. Personally i think him and Danny T should just switch places. I think DT could fill the space with a better crowd and put more heads in there.

Exit definatly has one of the best set ups for a club around. Its amazing looking over the balcony all banged up and the dance floor was full and just see people moving.

The vibe back then was so amazing. wasnt asian wasnt guido wasnt raver or anything it was just people having a good time.

But seriously im always the first one to startup with the exit hating but i must say last night really changed how i feel a little bit... like i still nailed my brother in the arm for chanting Draper one time but im starting to believe these exit lovers have something to what they are saying...

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Originally posted by zeeker

noooo, c'mon, at the least the Leprechaun has got some personality. I mean, Michael Myers and Jason are a couple of tools, just walking around all quiet. they don't get any pleasure out of killing people the way guys like Freddy and Chucky do. But, be prepared to see Jason one last time. Freddy Vs. Jason is due out sometime next year. Again, i have no idea why I know any of this. i'm really not that big of a geek, I swear

the leprechaun was funny, i give him that, and i love ALL those movies, but at one point it HAS to end...after so long its juss not scary any more...

thats like them talkin bout makin another ROCKY movie.... cmon now, rocky 5 sucked enough, why keep goin... it shouldnt have even been part of the series... ((disgraceful)) lol

....oooh and its okay if ur a geek, i swear i wont tell.... ;) hahah kiddin with ya.. MWAZz