Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haters hate on....but I cant think of a better way to spend my sunday:clap:

props to magilicuti for hookin it up....roninmess, missabina, bmw4jay, whitecamaro, ant28m, and the rest of the crew for a great day as always......music was on point the ENTIRE time, except for the closing:vomit:

oh well.....guess he felt he had to balance out for last week (WHICH YOU ALL MISSED:laugh: )

and to anyone who was nearby when Luz was dropped,

THIS IS WHY WE GO TO FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i need food and sleep...and a 3 showers to wash off the SF juice

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

haters hate on....but I cant think of a better way to spend my sunday:clap:

props to magilicuti for hookin it up....roninmess, missabina, bmw4jay, whitecamaro, ant28m, and the rest of the crew for a great day as always......music was on point the ENTIRE time, except for the closing:vomit:

oh well.....guess he felt he had to balance out for last week (WHICH YOU ALL MISSED:laugh: )

and to anyone who was nearby when Luz was dropped,

THIS IS WHY WE GO TO FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i need food and sleep...and a 3 showers to wash off the SF juice

BG

Shit was illllllllllllll.............:bounce:

Originally posted by zeeker

i don't know what the hell my problem is. never been to Sound Factory ever, let alone a Sunday morning, which I hear are rediculous. I seriously need to just force myself to go to one of these things....soon

jsut got to do it. go with a friend go alone always someone to talk to. i dont cvare how many haters there are out there. all the factory heads have a good time. thats what clubbing is about sicccccck music and having fun. if it wasnt fun we'd be home sleeping.

definitely an insane day. :eek:

arrived at 6:30am, left and 8:15 PM!

at 7:15am was one of the most insane tech songs i've ever heard, then i swear a remix or Ira(turns out i was right... barry with the quick dl)

Insane.

In your eyes over that trance song, which the name escapes me, but i know i have. once again... insane whole club getting up at once, and singing and dancing.

Closing was weak, and i felt like an old man today. Couldnt dance as much as normal. MY body is shot from lack of sleep all week.

big ups to the whole crew...mssabina, ibclubbin, bmw4jay, whitecamero, magillicuti, njangel.... every1 else, nice seeing or talkin to u briefly.

this was my second time at SF... i stayed from 6:30am to around 8pm and almost every single track peters played had me bouncing around. no joke, i have never danced so much in my life... i can't feel my legs anymore!!! the tech JP played was what got me dancing around like a crazy woman and i just kept going from there... i honestly don't understand why people hate on SF so much... i mean everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, and just like any other club, SF has its equal shares of vices and virtues but SF seems to get criticized worse than any other club. i thought the vibe there was awesome, everyone getting pumped for certain songs or when the base kicked in, sick dancers, friendly people for the most part and just ridiculous music. i love it there :)

it was nice seeing erin again (im sorry, i forgot your SN... i got your name down tho!) and meeting ibclubbin and magilicuti and a few of other people who's names i can't remember... lol im bad with names...

Originally posted by mssabina

this was my second time at SF... i stayed from 6:30am to around 8pm and almost every single track peters played had me bouncing around. no joke, i have never danced so much in my life... i can't feel my legs anymore!!!

haha...my roommate said to me at one point "i dont know how she has so much energy.....she hasnt stopped moving all day" :)

its all about ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

haha...my roommate said to me at one point "i dont know how she has so much energy.....she hasnt stopped moving all day" :)

its all about ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

yeah brooooo angryyyyyyyyyyyy dancing.... I couldnt do too much later on in the day:( I was worn out.

and sabina is officially a trooper:cool:

Originally posted by roninmess

you are coming next time, enuff said. If Brett made it down, you can.

I will, i have been meaning too.

That was bretts first time back in NYC since Ojeda last summer.

You and those phucking photons lol :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by legend38

I will, i have been meaning too.

That was bretts first time back in NYC since Ojeda last summer.

You and those phucking photons lol :laugh: :laugh:

bro, his first time in factory in almost a year.... Johnny Vicious at Factory on August 24th 2001.