Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory was horrible

jonstephen was right........the place just isnt what it used to be...i mean, hot girls in bikinis, kids dancin all over the place....insane techno and house pouring out from all angles....intriguing stage shows.....

fuck that....shit isnt underground enough for me.....i could never stay there 12 hours sober and have a good time

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

jonstephen was right........the place just isnt what it used to be...i mean, hot girls in bikinis, kids dancin all over the place....insane techno and house pouring out from all angles....intriguing stage shows.....

fuck that....shit isnt underground enough for me.....i could never stay there 12 hours sober and have a good time

BG

of course you think its the shit now....what you just started goin out like a year ago???? Slow your role.

Originally posted by danwilson

roninmess, you been all over the place this week. Centro Fly on Thursday, Roxy on Friday, Sound Factory on Saturday till Sunday afternoon. Did you also go to Matrix on Saturday.

are you stalkin me?

Originally posted by danwilson

roninmess, you been all over the place this week. Centro Fly on Thursday, Roxy on Friday, Sound Factory on Saturday till Sunday afternoon. Did you also go to Matrix on Saturday.

I was at Matrix, Dan Wilson

I was at CPI for skribble b4 i went to Factory. Skribble played Reina - No one gonna change you for about 20 mins. I was like....NO NO NO NO NO, YOUR NOT JP, DONT DO THAT!!!

He was alright. Good tracks, but then going and hearing the set that JP ripped, ppfffffffffffff...anyway.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

He was alright. Good tracks, but then going and hearing the set that JP ripped, ppfffffffffffff...anyway.

thats why i dont get how people can go from Sf to Tempts......Tempts to SF fine, but the other way around:rolleyes:

BG

Alright.....this is a desperate attempt from gonzo himself, ibclubbin, to get to me.......with his thread and his aimless attacks at me.

Just to let everyone know, he tried to have roninmess set up a chat room just to talk shit over the internet about sf......must suck that he has to get kicks from shit like that.......

This kid is a complete herb.....I am actually feeling sorry for him. Must suck getting no respect from anyone or anything.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright.....this is a desperate attempt from gonzo himself, ibclubbin, to get to me.......with his thread and his aimless attacks at me.

i made this thread as just to mock the haters, cause today was ridiculous there.

I'm not in your beef with barry.

Originally posted by roninmess

i made this thread as just to mock the haters, cause today was ridiculous there.

I'm not in your beef with barry.

instead you just decided to beef with all of clubplanet:laugh:

and jon, i dont feel like wasting my time with anything witty, so how about i just give you the old FUCK YOU:laugh:

BG

and by the way, you made comments about me to Rob before the chat room even came up, teasing Rob about how he was going to SF to hang out with me, a fairy or whatever

yea, dont try to deny it cause he cut and pasted it, so the next time you act like im a herb, remember that you still spend your time laughing about me, just like we laugh at you and the other haters

i think youre just bitter cause robin like the other Dj Johnny better than you:laugh:

BfuckinG