Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the word on these pills?

Piazza

I rolled on some AOL's at roxy this past weekend... very good hits... iD def recommend them!! AOL, then a Superman rite at the peak... wow... unbelievable.

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by dolik

I've had AOLs before, they were pretty intense. This was a few months ago tho, might be a different batch going around. Check dancesafe.org and pillreports.com

one of my friends recently took some of the blue ones last weekend, I think he said they were pretty decent. are they the really really small ones?....this kids were tiny.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

not that ive ever done them but nothign beats... CKs, Yellow Pikachus, or Smileys...

green CKs are good! pikachus are old schoool, def good...i'd add eurodollars, pink supermans, and pokemons to that list

Personally...i wouldnt recommend smileys rite now... theyR very weak & they made one of my friends go into a seizure type stage... he turned like weird colors & some friends of mine had to take him to the ER. NO smileys!!... AOLs... yellow ones, Supermans... pink... awesome, euro dollars... purple i think (dont remember)... good stuff.

ChOOse WiseLy

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

my friend was rollin on smiley's yest at factory, and he told me those were the best hits hes ever had.......

Originally posted by ecstasyrvr

Personally...i wouldnt recommend smileys rite now... theyR very weak & they made one of my friends go into a seizure type stage... he turned like weird colors & some friends of mine had to take him to the ER. NO smileys!!... AOLs... yellow ones, Supermans... pink... awesome, euro dollars... purple i think (dont remember)... good stuff.

ChOOse WiseLy

- - - - - - -

By far the best pill i ever had was the White Triple Stacked 8 1/2's with the brown speckles. Insane these things were...i have popped three throughout the duration of the night, wound up sleeping in the back of my freinds pickup in his driveway while it was pouring rain outside. SICK SICK SICK. This was the last time i rolled, i scared myself witht these things.