Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey everyone...new to the board.....thought i 'd say HI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

if you are so hot why do you need $570 worth of clothes on you to make a head turn? :tongue:

Welcome...

let me expand ur horizon hun....that wasnt the point that i was trying to make with that statement......and if u seen the commercials for MC u will understand.....(all that money doesnt mean shit, ur droped jaw makes my day) and trust me its not my outfit that turns heads....i dont hang the price tags in my a$$:tongue:

another point why cant i wear them, when i can? why do u have to put gel in your hair, why do choose what to wear everyday and why dont u shop at walmart since obviusly to u is only covers, not fashion....yes i DO BITE!;)

Originally posted by 2hot42

let me expand ur horizon hun....that wasnt the point that i was trying to make with that statement......and if u seen the commercials for MC u will understand.....(all that money doesnt mean shit, ur droped jaw makes my day) and trust me its not my outfit that turns heads....i dont hang the price tags in my a$$:tongue:

another point why cant i wear them, when i can? why do u have to put gel in your hair, why do choose what to wear everyday and why dont u shop at walmart since obviusly to u is only covers, not fashion....yes i DO BITE!;)

...anyone wanna translate this for me...

omg..she speaks shook...

Originally posted by 2hot42

fiesty... :spin2:

wow this girl cant catch a break on any thread...

leave her be... dont judge her just on her 10 posts and a sig... stop being so closeminded and judgemental and open your mind a lil bit and hear what she has to say and possibly find out who she is...

i dont understand why lately out of almost every 6 threads there is drama... c'mon mo fos ease up and relax...

Originally posted by kingartur

:confused:

Do u mean Blunt

well i mispelled something big fucking deal...what r u a teacher...u think i go back and check my spelling before send it.......GET A LIFE!

thanks DG:isok: u def scored some points with that;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

wow this girl cant catch a break on any thread...

leave her be... dont judge her just on her 10 posts and a sig... stop being so closeminded and judgemental and open your mind a lil bit and hear what she has to say and possibly find out who she is...

i dont understand why lately out of almost every 6 threads there is drama... c'mon mo fos ease up and relax...

( Playing Devils Advocate) .. .

. . .If people didn't judge by first impressions, I'd be the CEO of Citigroup and all the dorks on this board would get laid every night of the week . . .:rolleyes: . . . .

Originally posted by 2hott4u

well i mispelled something big fucking deal...what r u a teacher...u think i go back and check my spelling before send it.......GET A LIFE!

thanks DG:isok: u def scored some points with that;)

...you're barking at one of the nicest guys on the board...he wasnt being mean, just clarifying...

dg...well...dg is switzerland...but imo there is no "judging" or "drama" in this post...that is until you just wrote what you wrote...

wow there is way to much drama in new york! u guys got to relax, take everything to freaking serius....smoke some more or something...i dont need this drama:blank: going back to jersey and stayinng there.....<---ohh look i misspelled staying :eek:

wow there is way to much drama in new york! u guys got to relax, take everything to freaking serius....smoke some more or something...i dont need this drama:blank: going back to jersey and stayinng there.....<---ohh look i misspelled staying :eek:

if you weren't so hostile and sarcastic with everyone there wouldn't be so much drama. :rolleyes: speaking of which, i am surprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.

Originally posted by phatman

...you're barking at one of the nicest guys on the board...he wasnt being mean, just clarifying...

dg...well...dg is switzerland...but imo there is no "judging" or "drama" in this post...that is until you just wrote what you wrote...

:rofl::bong:

yeah spelling is a big issue on the board for some reason.. people always point out your mistakes for some reason.. i never understood this....