Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 8/30 review

My friends didn't really have any interest in seeing Scott Bond last night. We were gonna call it an earlier night, so no Arc either. Exit again for this guy. First of all, the place was packed. Room to move around but people everywhere. Girls were, believe it or not, pretty damn hot. Draper was, well, Draper. Dropped a lot of his usual stuff...Blow The Speakers, Crowd song,Hands Up(S. Project) Lethal Industry, we Know What you Did, Dariush - Ira, Follow Me, Needle Juice, Blinded By the Light, God Music, Cocaine, I think DJ Snowman's And Then They Start To Dance, etc, etc...he had the the entire place going absolutely nuts. His only really bad move of the night was thinking that dropping Luz - In your Eyes was a good idea. A lot of SF heads didn't take to well to that song being played by Draper, and in Exit...and made their dissaproval pretty apparent.

Met a ton of cool people last night. a lot of people bitch about the 'types' of people that Exit draws, but i gotta say, everyone in that place is just really friendly. sure, there were a few meatheads on toughguy pills walking around, but you're gonna find that wherever you go.

Security was aweome all night. No problems whatsoever, side from the occasional carrying out of a k-holed Asian here and there.

Sounds like Roxy was a good time last night. Wish i had ended up there. had a good night regardless. Nice meeting rocksteadyCt...forgot your name sorry. I still can't believe you drove from Fucking Groton, CT dude. thats like 3 hours right? Looked like you were having a good time though.

oh, on a final note, the whole Playmate show was as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Music just shut off for about 30 minutes which killed whatever vibe Draper was working on.

Masi & Mello were off the hook

they always do a good job but the place doesnt really appreciate there music like drapers. but personally i was there the whole time listening to them and they were really good music was good, the mix were on, couldnt ask for more. o and alot of remix which they produced.

def look of for them next time and go check them out:D

Asians arent the problem... i was at Roxy last night in the Asian section with my boy Doubtness and some fucking hater yells at the section something along the lines of, "This isnt fucking exit go back there." The problem here is that the white crowd wont accept the asian crowd forcing white people to one side and asians to another... cant we all just get along or are the Jim Crow laws still in effect... Help stop the segregations of yellows and whites :laugh:

Originally posted by phenomenul

Exit is cool, but the low life security staff needs to drop dead!!!:mad:

they problem with some asians at exit is that they don't speak english well, and maybe are too shy....because of culture

The guys with the full body tatooos are cool! :D

Originally posted by cluadiaishot

WITH ALL THE SLANTED EYE BASTARDS AT EXIT THEY SHOULD RENAME IT THE "CHINA CLUB"

Hmm...there are a lot of asians at exit... there's no reason to start hating on them, my girl is asian and she introduced my to alot of asian kats that are cool at exit......so cluadia, you should post a picture of what you look like...cuz i have a feeling that your extremely fat and ugly and you have nothing better to do.

citing the asian population of Exit as a main reason to not go there is just ignorant when you really think about it. Basically what you're saying is that you want an all-white club. Let's assume that Exit is pretty much 50/50 now white/asian. i doubt the 50% of the club that is Asian is complaining about there being too many white kids running around. It's just a stupid argument. if you have a dislike for Asians, by all means, stay the fuck out of a place like Exit. the last kid i want next to me when I'm out trying to have a good time, is some ignorant asshole walking around all pissed because he has to share club space with people who aren't exactly like him. And I'm gonna reiterate something that i posted in another thread. Watch, this fall you're gonne be seeing a lot more Asians in Roxy. From what I heard there were a lot more than usual last night.