Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Roll Call / NJ Meetup

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yea i still am, I <3 this school!!

you know what we should have a fuckin meetup, if tecklord will allow it of course. lets roundup up all the rutgers kids and get wasted, its what rutgers does best!! :pint::beer:

its what every college does best ... and god almight do i miss college ... especially now with the weather and all the hot chicks rolling in!! .. I miss it even more when i had to come into work today ... so fuckin wack

its what every college does best ... and god almight do i miss college ... especially now with the weather and all the hot chicks rolling in!! .. I miss it even more when i had to come into work today ... so fuckin wack

Its a total sin to be workin indoors today

i actually spent most of the weekend outside my house this week just on my own property

gota nice tan

ive been to my share of colleges.. let me tell you, NONE can get fucked up like rutgers kids.

ive been to my share of colleges.. let me tell you, NONE can get fucked up like rutgers kids.

u got that right

i djed for the festival they do over at cooks i think

and alot of Rutger heads come by

its call the AG Feild day i think?

yea.....well MAN it was a MESS by the evening ya know ;)

Good times man good times

this is very true. I used to figure that all colleges were like that, but I had many friends that went to other schools confirm that Rutgers is by far the most cracked-out.

this is very true. I used to figure that all colleges were like that, but I had many friends that went to other schools confirm that Rutgers is by far the most cracked-out.

That is what happens when colleges crack down on open drinking. Students move on to other things. I started (school) at RU in 95. Lots of open drinking. Every year less and less was allowed. Dont get me wrong, RU was cracked-out before my time.