Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanets 5 Biggest Male Mongaloids

rizzo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by racerx1225

there's a lot of luv goin round...... makes me wanna be a Mongoloid too. Should I stop tweezing the hair between my eyebrows and nail a few fat bitches????

How exactly does one get to be a Mongoloid? :D

You're now a mongoloid

Initiation.....rizzo has to give you a big fat kiss on your ass

like when Darla tried to get into the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" in the 'Little Rascals' ????????????

PS & no I don't hate women, I love them all and they love me back.:eek::tongue::D

also JonStephen maybe Rizzo should kiss the sharkbite I showed you the other day on my left ankle instead. I have a nice ass so he may just enjoy my initiation ritual unless I blow a wet one in his face in midpucker :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Hey no girls allowed in the mongoloid posse... strictly dickly... A. asianvixen b.sexxyh C. yourselves into a different club~!!!

:D;):D

~~i dont even wanna be in the mongoloid club...me and totallytrance have been inducted by rizzo into the goth club already so there!:tongue:

Hmmmm.......

Because I enjoy just posting/reading, i am accused of not existing........

I dont like meetups, and i enjoy my anonymity(or i "did"), but i do have a life.........I dont need to make, nor am i, an alterego

and my sn is Fwilso01 because that was the email address i was using at the time i registered.

fwilso01 = Fred Wilson (No relation to Dan)

Nice to meet yall

Finally the last two Mongaliods of CP are Frick and Frack. I'm talking about Captain Unibrow High Woodland Elf Roninmess, and Larry The Reach-around Undead Ghoul lookalike Legend. In this relationship, its Roninmess with the 9" black spiked strapon dildo, while Larry the Legend spreads that decayed asshole of his and takes all 9 up his shute.

LMAO Rizzo is back.

I'd guess I would be jealous if I looked like I had HIV too.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

eh this aint the 1st time..besides we already know its some bored ass individual hiding behind a fake name.....theres no point in arguing...

Word.

One of those faggots that hides behing a computer screen because they don't have the balls to say this shit to our face in real life.

Christ, are you Mongloids that dense???

Ill say it yet again for the 50th time

GET INTO PANGAEA ON SUNDAY OR TUESDAY, GOTO THE BACK TABLE, AND GIVE ME A HUG

It's that fucking simple, just bring some girls.

But this is also a lie, im really one of you CP veterans hiding under this name.

aight...fuck this...my friends sister lived in fucking pangaea...she was there every night....i went with her once...if u actually r who u say u r...whats the dudes name who does the list? and whats the really skinny tall dudes name with the bun??

if u get this right..and im timely fashion ill believe u really r who u say u r...