Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only good thing about sh4un4 is that..

quoth

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks pretty pale but hhmm i'd fuk her so if shes really a drunk i wanna knwo when do i get a chance to drink with her cause if she has homos liek that behind her and if she is chilling with board herbs i am sure she would find me exotic and godly and might wanna go down on me lol

Originally posted by shook

she looks pretty pale but hhmm i'd fuk her so if shes really a drunk i wanna knwo when do i get a chance to drink with her cause if she has homos liek that behind her and if she is chilling with board herbs i am sure she would find me exotic and godly and might wanna go down on me lol

i say we run the train on her.

btw is that yer "pookie" in your sig lol? j/k

Originally posted by danwilson

Give sh4un4 her due. That woman has the best personality and she has a kick ass body.

BRO THAT IS NOT HER IN HER AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REPEAT THAT IS NOT SHAUNNA IN HER AVATAR NUMNUTS...

plus..how are u judging someones personality when u dont even know her...secondly..whats so good about her body? She is 3 meals short of malnoutrishen. :confused:

Originally posted by danwilson

Quoth, I got to give you your due. You put the funniest pics in your sig. sh4un4 just changed her pic. I was talking about the pic, before the one she's using now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOP UP THE CAFETERIA!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by quoth

BRO THAT IS NOT HER IN HER AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REPEAT THAT IS NOT SHAUNNA IN HER AVATAR NUMNUTS...

plus..how are u judging someones personality when u dont even know her...secondly..whats so good about her body? She is 3 meals short of malnoutrishen. :confused:

i wonder that too is that her in her avatar i mean she isn't a model but she deff is fukable for my ugly ass so hhmmm drop the info people is it her or not ???????

My perfectly good [copyrighted] pic of my recent breakthrough discovery of the rare known creature Danwilson has been "VANDALIZED" How dare you!!!...how dare you!!!....:phone: (on da phone with my lawyer)

and I wuz expectin the photojournalism- of- da -year award for it:mad:

Originally posted by quoth

she doesn't have love handles.

She kinda has a body like girly..except girly is much hotter and doesn't have a scarecorw smiley named after her on experience nyc .com

Originally posted by max3

My perfectly good [copyrighted] pic of my recent breakthrough discovery of the rare known creature Danwilson has been "VANDALIZED" How dare you!!!...how dare you!!!....:phone: (on da phone with my lawyer)

and I wuz expectin the photojournalism- of- da -year award for it:mad:

hey max...

fuck you.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . can someone explain to me what sparked this sh4un4 hate diatribe? . . I'm curious to know . . .

sure i'll explain.....basically everyone's jealous due to her great personality, massive intelligence, witty and insightful comments, not to mention her striking good looks. :aright: