Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you be with someone who had...

sassa

sure. i'm no prejudiced mofo. if communication is a problem between the person and me, it would be whether we were romantic or not, and it wouldn't work out, just like with anyone else, but not because he is handicapped.

one of my good friends is legally blind, but can see somewhat. she gets along very well, just needs people to read things for her, like signs, menus, etc. she has special software for her computer, listens to books on tape, and is a highly paid copy editor in nyc. most people that meet her don't know she can't see well until reading comes into play. and she's never had any trouble with men or in the bedroom ;) .

Actually...a play pal of mine is deaf. Really sweet guy. Wish I knew ASL so we could communicate better, but such is the way of things.

Nothing wrong with hooking up with deaf, blind, disabled folx...

Onlything is...worst part about eating vegtables is trying to figure out what to do with the wheelchairs afterwards...

-Grizz

I think I remember a comedian talking about this. Having sex with a woman who had both legs amputated. She could be like one of those inflatable dolls that you put water in the bottom and punch and they flop to the ground and pop back up again. It'd be great................get em a little skateboard so they could get around on. :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

I think I remember a comedian talking about this. Having sex with a woman who had both legs amputated. She could be like one of those inflatable dolls that you put water in the bottom and punch and they flop to the ground and pop back up again. It'd be great................get em a little skateboard so they could get around on. :aright:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

did u ever see "freddy got fingered", with Tom Green??? lol the girl had no feeling in her legs and got off by having him beat her with a bamboo stick.... lmaoooo