Guys, so how big is your penis?

romy20

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im not gonna be stupid and say my dick is 8' long, lol

cause we all know the Truth, straight boy's battling there dick size, lol

im about 7'5 maybe a little less, or a little more depending on who's playing wit it, lol

but if u have anything under 6'..thats small

and iv seen lots, im a fag, so its my job, lol

biggest i ever saw was 10" and i took 2 looks at that shit, and told that mother fucker to pull those pants up.

only thing he could of done with it was maybe fuck my armpit,

hahahaha

_ j

i guess people cant believe that some folks just have naturally bigger cocks. theres like a million people on this board, and chances are the people who are over 8 inches are more likely to say how big they are than mr four inch baby carrot, ever think of that guys?

oh and in case yall forgot, romy who happens to be a female asked for cock sizes. dont hate cuz you cant relate foo!

7 and 1/4...Every girl has told me its alittle bigger than the usual they have, but from the likes of these guys, im feeling deprived.

Now to go along with this, what is the IDEAL size of a cock for you ladies. I know some chicks like the BIG COCKS while others enjoy the in between better...let us know the deal.

Originally posted by goldenman

it is longer than my fingers and thats a good thing :tongue:

Dude, I'm not tryin' to put you down or anything, but when u just said that, I looked down at my fingers and my longest one is about 4" long.

My hands aren't THAT small, I sure hope your's are HUGE!!

Jeez, if you don't have big hands, I feel bad for you.

But you know what they say,

"It's not the size of the wave,

it's the motion in the ocean!"

Work that undertoe Brutha'!!!

:D:tongue::cool:

Originally posted by darrellg

Dude, I'm not tryin' to put you down or anything, but when u just said that, I looked down at my fingers and my longest one is about 4" long.

My hands aren't THAT small, I sure hope your's are HUGE!!

Jeez, if you don't have big hands, I feel bad for you.

But you know what they say,

"It's not the size of the wave,

it's the motion in the ocean!"

Work that undertoe Brutha'!!!

;)

im sure i have bigger hands than you do! im 6'7'';)

Originally posted by gothzane

I wish mine was detachable...so I can leave it at home...

the damn thing is nothing but touble...

fun trouble..but trouble.

I think I saw a detatchable one on 2nd Ave. just south of St. Marks Place where all those street vendors sell junk...he wanted $25, but I talked him down to $17....

If anyone cares that much about the answer, I'm sure you could look it up somewhere here or naughtybooth...just listen to what the women have said about me :licker:

Originally posted by brickhouse

You've gotta be fucking kidding....

dare I click the link???

Actually that pic is a detachable one.. I thought it'd be interesting to send people a picture of me holding my wang when they asked for a pic. I wouldn't really float a picture of me swinging my wang everywhere.

Back to the original topic, I'm feeling a little small compared to these guys (assuming they're all being honest---would they lie???) at just about 7 inches at full mast, but then again, I'd have to pull it out of my girlfriend to really get an accurate measure.

And considering how good the sex life has been lately, who knows when that'll ever happen???

:D :D :what: :what:

Well! I'm blessed to be slightly above average, although I'd love a bit more girth (as most probably would). And what is it about the Jamaican anyway? Almost all of the Jamaican's I've been with have been hung like THAT (except one, who was tiny).

I just wanted to add to all the small boys out there that if anybody ever says you have a small dick, just say:

"Yeah, it's tiny. eeenie weeenie. that's why you won't mind when I shove it in your ass."

All of a sudden, it'll be "big".

Originally posted by djjonmartin

I just wanted to add to all the small boys out there that if anybody ever says you have a small dick, just say:

"Yeah, it's tiny. eeenie weeenie. that's why you won't mind when I shove it in your ass."

All of a sudden, it'll be "big".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, it may be small, but it's still bigger than the average turd...