Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last night

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Seko was really good last night loved the music and the crowd. Some of the crowd was really hot. Cant get into specifices, couldnt manage whole sentances until about 3 am, was a bit mangled. Was nice meeting sexyinthecity spygirl hunny, jarmenio, ibclubbin and whoever else i might have left out sorry i was a mess

I hear ya bruh, I think I picked the right night to make an appearence, I had a serious case of rubbah neck goin on but ya know me lol...all I gotta say is HOWWWWUUUUDOOOOOOOIN.....and dont sweat that you were talkin in code.....it doesnt take much to nod and say "I hear that bruh..." and ...."hell yea !"..... Thats what friends are for.....

oh ....its Sopranos Sunday huh.......Do I hear Joeys???? :idea:

BOMBED AGAIN!!!!!! Can someone just tell the bartenders there not to let me drink? Maybe they should not let me in there anymore b/c I am always stupid drunk girl!!!!!! Denny was awesome!! The crowd was a bunch of hotties!!! I had way toooo much fun last night!!! Serg you always know how to make the party great!!!!

:D;):D;):D;)

i definitely had a great time :D

Denny ripped shit despite some technical difficulties in that booth...dropped a nice mix of new stuff and some oldies (the witch doctor ehhhrehhhhhhhhhh)

Nice seeing everyone--too bad I spin saturdays Upppppstate or else I would frequent this party a lot more. It was packed with beautiful women.

This party looks like it should do well this fall-winter

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i definitely had a great time :D

Denny ripped shit despite some technical difficulties in that booth...dropped a nice mix of new stuff and some oldies (the witch doctor ehhhrehhhhhhhhhh)

Nice seeing everyone--too bad I spin saturdays Upppppstate or else I would frequent this party a lot more. It was packed with beautiful women.

This party looks like it should do well this fall-winter

Mike Bugout

i actually remember him spinning witch doctor. did he play hum melody. i was so shot i swore it sounded like he was teasing it in and out a bit but maybei was too drunk and just blacked out a bit during it or something

no alcohol at joeys tongiht

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You mean to tell me Mr. mp3 doesht have access to this song?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nope, but I did leak a track yesterday that only 25 people had.. I was number 26.... But I ain't telling you fockers which track:D sickness...

go get the lenny kravitz track.... sickness!!!!!!!!! I have a set rip of it, its on soul seek. look me up... ps the other track is also on soulseek....

Originally posted by saleen351

nope, but I did leak a track yesterday that only 25 people had.. I was number 26.... But I ain't telling you fockers which track:D sickness...

go get the lenny kravitz track.... sickness!!!!!!!!! I have a set rip of it, its on soul seek. look me up... ps the other track is also on soulseek....

im sure u were the 26th person to have it.. lol :laugh:

are you talking about Believe (shane 54 pink flood)? if you are then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyway, Deko was a good time last night.....VERY VERY VERY hot women everytime I turned around....the place felt like it was everyone from tempts but a little more calm and a lot more dressed up.....

Denny did a good job on that system...the booth is a lil gangsta but he still managed to work it nicely...Corruption and Extreme Ways, and you have to love any DJ who goes against his word to take a request to satisfy a fan......DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP KEMICAL!!!!!!!!! :D

nice to meet doubleplay, the pulse, hunnie818, and the one and only All Star DJ MIKE BUGOUT:clap:

special thanks to Binoy and Jarmenio for the hookup, and it was great seeing everyone else, especially saynotodrama who is so amazingly beautiful beyond my comprehension;)

i expect you all at Platinum this friday for my bday party....I'm opening from 9-11, so even if you have other plans, try to make it out early:hat:

BG