Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious..this Fri At The Roxy

BobG

Originally posted by roninmess

hope fully all the haters will stay home, and we know theres a lot of them... no1 could realize that it takes time to get a dj booked, when they already have a full schedual. While everyone was dissing on roxy, they were in talks for future dates with world best djs, and now they are here. so haters can all put their foots in their mouths.

well, in all fairness, it's not like everyone has one of those nifty V.I.P. cards that are gonna keep them coming back every weekend. C'mon, you can't expect people to actually PAY to see Who Da' Funk perform. People will come AFTER you get the big names. That is unless you have ties to the club, like a lot of people on here do. Which is awesome by the way. It's obvious that the place genuinely cares about its patrons. But in addition to the quality service, you have to bring in the best music. And up until now you can't say that they have. But, they have obviously been working hard and it obviously shows in the names that they brought in this fall.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zeeker

well, in all fairness, it's not like everyone has one of those nifty V.I.P. cards that are gonna keep them coming back every weekend. C'mon, you can't expect people to actually PAY to see Who Da' Funk perform. People will come AFTER you get the big names. That is unless you have ties to the club, like a lot of people on here do. Which is awesome by the way. It's obvious that the place genuinely cares about its patrons. But in addition to the quality service, you have to bring in the best music. And up until now you can't say that they have. But, they have obviously been working hard and it obviously shows in the names that they brought in this fall.

i can see your point to an extent, but i know plenty of people inside roxy every friday who dont have a promoter card or vip card. It has its own crowd, and has a nice size crowd everyweek, granted its had 2 or 3 really slow weeks. And the talent they've had in there isnt too shabby in the past. rizzo throws it down every week, and theres been some nice guests as well.

Originally posted by roninmess

i can see your point to an extent, but i know plenty of people inside roxy every friday who dont have a promoter card or vip card. It has its own crowd, and has a nice size crowd everyweek, granted its had 2 or 3 really slow weeks. And the talent they've had in there isnt too shabby in the past. rizzo throws it down every week, and theres been some nice guests as well.

I actually had a little argumentative reply typed up but then I realized...Tall Paul, BBB, Sandra Collins, Tiesto, Sasha, Carl Cox, PvD...you seriously can't do any better then that. This fall is gonna be insane.

Originally posted by central

JUST MENTION THE 69 GUESTLIST AT THE GUESTLIST TABLE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHTS TO GET YOUR REDUCED VIP ADMISSION. GUESTLIST CLOSES AT 1:30 SO GET THERE EARLY.

im gonna need you to go right ahead and Shut... what we like to call THE FUCK Up... u already plugged urself once on this thread theres no need to do it on each page... okie... this is a board that has a list for each club... aka... Clubplanet Guestlist its just rude to steal the profits this board should be getting by allowing ur impolite ass to post ur advertisements.

JUST A THOUGH OF MINE

I THINK ROXY SHOULD SELL THE TICKETS ONLINE AND AT THE ROXY ONLY FOR BIG EVENTS LIKE TIESTO, CARL COX,PVD ETC

CAUSE SAY ROXY CAN HOLD 2500 PEOPLE THATS HOW MANY TICKETS THEY SHOULD SELL

THEY SHOULDNT BE SELLIN THEM THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT TO PREVENT OVERCROWDING AS WE SEEN IN OTHER CLUBS

sorry to break it to u... but Roxy is a business... businesses care about the top dollar... the client comes second to the almighty dollar... Roxy has, in the past been very fair and nice to their patrons but dont expect a business (have no illusions about that) to give up an extra 50$ per person. In a perfect world though ur idea is sound but this is a nation driven by capital :)

Originally posted by drunkhunk

JUST A THOUGH OF MINE

I THINK ROXY SHOULD SELL THE TICKETS ONLINE AND AT THE ROXY ONLY FOR BIG EVENTS LIKE TIESTO, CARL COX,PVD ETC

CAUSE SAY ROXY CAN HOLD 2500 PEOPLE THATS HOW MANY TICKETS THEY SHOULD SELL

THEY SHOULDNT BE SELLIN THEM THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT TO PREVENT OVERCROWDING AS WE SEEN IN OTHER CLUBS

tickets are available online for pvd and tiesto

tiesto:

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=374240

pvd:

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=374380

Originally posted by BobG

just to tell you, anyone who has posted in the past about global international dj's that they would like to see..we are doing the research and for the most part..some time in the future..they will be coming to the roxy.

Christopher Lawrence? That would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by BobG

SEPT 20TH JOHNNY VICIOUS

SEPT 27TH SANDRA COLLINS & GUY ORNADEL

OCT 3RD BAD BOY BILL & TALL PAUL

OCT 4TH BILLBOARD MAGAZINE PARTY WITH AMBER

OCT 18TH * TIESTO(made event)

OCT 25TH SASHA

NOV 1ST *PAUL VANDYK(made event)

NOVEMBER CALENDER BEING WORKED ON..ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY SHIT... WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHATS COMING UP WEDNESDAY THANKSGIVING EVE....

sick sick sick lineup!!!!

and lets not forget nov. 15 is my 21st bday party!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :bounce: