Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Favorites.. Who are they?? Which are yours??

biznation00

We all enjoy a lil' drama from time to time. However, with all the drama sourrounding us as of late- I figure I'd add something that might be worth a thought or two.

With all the local talent we have in here Miami...

Who would you say is your fav Deejay or Deejays??

:idea:

Remember, for Drama tune in to channels 4, 6, 7 & 10 during the early afternoon hours for the best in Soaps each network has to offer...

I love these guys: Roland, Oscar G, Jimmy T. & Juan Mejia

Honarable mentions go out to Obby & Joey Andron (Sotu Records)...

Have Fun!!

Guest saleen351

Someone should put Ivanos and Nikos hands in the ball return like they did in the movie Kind Pin... Only then, can they never fuck my night up again, same goes for DJ NV.....

Someone please explain to me, who they are related to, that they get booked all the time...?

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

lets forget about the guys we don't like. The question is who do we like??

btw, MV is not a local. He's under Deep Dish's booking agency...

see this link >> www.bullitbookings.com

1. oscar- HAVEN'T HEARD HIM SINCE THE DT DISASTER SO I'M PUMPED UP, PLUS HE PROMISED TO PLAY, KISS MY BLACK ASS FOR ME:D RALPH ROSARIO DUB...

2 roland < THING ABOUT ROLAND IS THAT HE HAS NO STYLE, HE JUST PLAYS AND I LIKE THAT...

besides that, there is only a few that on some occasions have turned it out, but they don't have residencies..

JOKE OF THE MONTH..

IVANO GOT BOOKED AT CENTRO FLY, YET THE RESIDENTS OF THURSDAYS THERE, ARENT' BOOKED HERE:confused: :confused:

THIS IS WHY MIAMI NEEDS A NYC CLUB OWNER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, MV is not a local. He's under Deep Dish's booking agency...

see i knew that was him!!! him and berouz have a new cd out on yoshitoshi's website...

anyways fav. locals:

Roly, Oscar G, Jimmy Toural, Stryke, Edgar V (even though i dont like trance anymore, he is very versatile and a great dj) Ariel Baund and DHM

Local Favorites

+ Juan Mejia

+ Deep House Movement

+ Greg Chin

+ Johnathan Cowan

+ Oscar Gaetan

+ Austin Leeds

+ Ariel Baund

+ Edgar V (great guy) :)

+ Thomas Penton

Upcoming Local's

+ Roland

+ Jimmy Toural

+ Frank Fernandez

+ Michael Martin

+ FX

+ Sean Bauzay

+ Christian Acosta

** Edited for Phrankadelic ** .. I don't want him to have a cow :tongue:

your totally right Frank :tongue:

He's been producing for quite sometime but as far as decks are concerned, he's still unknown which is why I placed him on the upcoming talent ... you hardly hear of him spinning and as far as I know, he's holding no residencies down here .. so there he stays! .. The only thing I could remember of him recently was Lumonics in Ft. Lauderdale ... even if, he's still one of my favorite locals (regardless of upcoming or not)

he's wicked though, super wicked

I'd say I forgot a few honorable mentions- Ariel Baund & a shot out to Micheal Martin & Edgar...

Oh, btw Saleen..

Ivano is based out of NY. If I know my facts, I believe he has his stuido up there. he flies down to Mia. every weekend to play his residencies @ Space, Spin, Crobar, Opium, Livingroom (downtown).

Speaking of Centro-fly-

Gabor played @ Space & Spin recently & he's a Centro-fly Thursday guy... So did Strech Armstrong @ Rain...;)

Guest saleen351

I'd say I forgot a few honorable mentions- Ariel Baund & a shot out to Micheal Martin...

Oh, btw Saleen..

Ivano is based out of NY. If I know my facts, I believe he has his stuido up there. he flies down to Mia. every weekend to play his residencies @ Space, Spin, Crobar, Opium, Livingroom (downtown).

Speaking of Centro-fly-

Gabor played @ Space & Spin recently & he's a Centro-fly Thursday guy... So did Strech Armstrong @ Rain...;)

that makes no sense, I've never once heard of the guy before I moved down here, and i've never seen one post about him in the nyc board.

Things that make you say, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm

Either way, he still sucks, and must be related to some mobster to get these gigs...

see you friday....

PS make sure you have coors lite at Spin, they sent me a track id therefore I feel obligated to drink their beer this weekend.. If you don't stock it, I'll bring in a couple sixers and put it behind the bar... and maybe this time, I'll meet you finally!:D

danny i think thomas used to spin with greg every now and then on mary's house. i think i still have some old tapes from the show. he's done one-off gigs in ft.laud, but yeah, he doesn't really take the decks all that often around here. or at least i think he doesn't. i'm sure greg would be able to give us a little more info on that.

and jesse, i think that session is in the making. :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

hey danny...thomas penton's been doin it for YEARS. he may not be well known...but i don't think i'd classify him as upcoming.

thanks for the props! :D

Thomas Penton & Vincent Di Pasquale - Bedtime Story.mp3

still a great track...

Guest saleen351

ahhhhh, I just got it, very smart biz, very smart indeed, I see what you are trying to do with this thread.... hmmmmmmmmmm you almost got one past the great saleen.......

see you friday...