Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you content . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by somebitch

:rolleyes:

i second that.... whats funny is... shes all talk on the board... never shows her face... but some of us have actually seen her in person... so... :rolleyes:

not to start drama or anything. :D

and btw- i guess im overall happy with myself. i mean... of course i have certain hangups and things id love to fix up a lil but who doesnt? i guess its good to feel comfortable in ur own skin. but im normal just like everyone else... and im sure everyone can pick at least one thing about their appearance that they might like to change if they could by snapping their fingers or something..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I have many dysmorphic issues over my head . . most warranted (trust me, you don't want to see me nekked) . . but that'll all get fixed in time . . . *sigh* . . . There ARE however certain times when I feel like I look good . .not often tho . . .

...aww...mikey...if i was a girl i'd do you in a hearbeat...your wit alone is magnetizing...

but

i'm not

so

let's get high...

:smoke:

...seriously...we need to hang out soon...i need to pick up some of your wit and wisdom via osmosis...

Guest gabo

meetup idea!!!! lets all get together for a night of drinking and smoking and call it the "pity party"!

well have a meeting place at some bar and then have a few and move on... then well have a few more and move on... etc.

it will be like my bar crawl except with pity..

Originally posted by somebitch

name a time & place, i wanna meet you girl...

oh tell DanNYC24 that kate and I made up. :laugh: who knows whats gonna happen next. hopefully we are clear of all the drama.

One of these days we'll finally get to meet... :rolleyes: One day...

I keep meaning to mention you to him... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

honestly, i'm not really satisfied with the way i look... not that i don't like myself but there are certain things i want to change and stress about them... but i do think i'm a little too critical of myself... :rolleyes:

i find myself to be a lil too critical of myself sometimes too... it sucks... its like one day i feel really good... and the next, i just feel like shit and i bitch about anything and everything... :mad::blown::tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

It depends completely on my mood- when I'm feeling good and postitive, I usually think I look cute and sometimes even hot. ;) But when I'm all blaaaaahh and in a funk like I've been lately, I just focus on all the imperfections and feel like I look like utter shit.

what she said...

:D

I am not overall happy with my looks. I need to gain weight, im way to skinny for my height. There are some other things I would change too. Then again, I set my standards high, I always wanna be the best in anything or everything. Mentally, I wish I was shallow because I think way to much about stupid shit.

Originally posted by mssabina

honestly, i'm not really satisfied with the way i look... not that i don't like myself but there are certain things i want to change and stress about them... but i do think i'm a little too critical of myself... :rolleyes:

shut up, you're perfect:love:

Originally posted by liquidflow

I am not overall happy with my looks. I need to gain weight, im way to skinny for my height. There are some other things I would change too. Then again, I set my standards high, I always wanna be the best in anything or everything. Mentally, I wish I was shallow because I think way to much about stupid shit.

How much do you weigh and what's your height?