Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&M at SF?

bito21

For the last 3 years i haven't missed the S&M - it's def. the craziest party of the year. Just some 411 - crazy packed, if u're a lightweight come at about 1 in the afternoon, otherwise be prepared for a 45 minute trip from one floor to another & god help you if you have to use the bathroom...

The music is always great - last year (rigth after 9/11) JP was very patriotic & his 'girl' sang live - America the Beatiful... The show is crazy (beyond anything you can imagine) & the little s&m shows are all thru the club - you don't even have to come down to the dance floor...

Well, anyhow, everyone who decides to go -- have a great time & be safe :)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im goin....if Solbeam is goin 100%....SUE!!...u neeeeeeed to help me out! ahah..like hold my hand and shit in there

:isok: serge no worries ive guided many a rookie thru the factory. alhtough breakin ina rookie for s&M is a whole different story. *god blss your soul* :laugh:

remember: 12:30 secret hiding place and remember the secret shake ;):tongue::hat:

My favorite part last year was when the guy got his balls stomped on, then the chick whipped his unit with the stems from a dozen roses..... now that was sweet!!!

What's with all these amatuers showing up at 11, 12 sand 1pm. Strap on a set of nuts and put in a good solid 18 hours ;-)

ima be there at 5-6...

i hope 2 see some of u there

just started meeting up with folks from the soundfactory messageboard...mad cool.

u wanna find me, i should be in the cabaret room mostly...frosted spiked hair (not dragonball-z style)...polyeurythane pants...choker & leash...and...

SHACKLES!!!