Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Was Sick!!!!!!!!!!!

pglkm

one the best parties I have ever been to....Peters went hardcore tonight....the shows where fucking gross..they did some crazy shit in there...i still cannot believe what i saw..the one guy getting whipped on his balls with a real whip and watching him cry was fucked up...and of course the main show it looked like the guy was getting his balls cut off or something...the music was awesome the lights where amazing..what a fucking night...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah way:laugh:

Call me NUTS! But I dont know how people can go and party so early... Unless they are coming from somewhere else, or have like 60 Jars of K and mad pillz.... Can someone please educate me ?:D How do you do this ?

Go to sleep the night before, wake up eat and go.....

I don't crack myself out so this is the way I gotta do. I'd never make it all night Sat and through the day Sunday and thats when the party gets good at factory....after 10 or so.

I C

Go to sleep the night before, wake up eat and go.....

I don't crack myself out so this is the way I gotta do. I'd never make it all night Sat and through the day Sunday and thats when the party gets good at factory....after 10 or so.

Yeah... that's what I did last week -- slept til 8am woke up and then went.

Lemme just tell u though -- I will NEVER do that again :nono:

I felt like suchhh a crackhead getting there at that time.

:drunk::screwy:

Originally posted by rdancer

Call me NUTS! But I dont know how people can go and party so early... Unless they are coming from somewhere else, or have like 60 Jars of K and mad pillz.... Can someone please educate me ?:D How do you do this ?

thats my question as well

but isnt the saying "Never ask how sound factory was, ask how the drugs were"

well im not one to bitch and complain or even judge but I hate drugs...yea its the so called "scene" but at some places the crack heads tend to just stay in one place, places like SF with after hours like that the crack heads just FLOCK IN HERDS

eh whatever just my opinion, I like to enjoy my sunday's by not being in a club

I have this crazy ritual every week of going out to Roxy and Vinyl fri nite, then leaving and going straight to work (i work in chinatown), working 12 straight hours then going out to eat and hitting up soundfactory, leave at 8am sunday and go back to work and work 12 more hours..then go home that night and crash for 18 hours of sleep...luckily i have a shower at work =o)

Joe

Just walked in...

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

My goodness...I walked in at 9:35am to Dark Beat. Music was ON POINT all night. SIck songs, nice and hard, GAY STRAIGHT REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to leave because i just couldnt spend any more money. Def. a gret great night. SHows were :eek: And the Guy on the Crucifix....i dunno...thats just wrong. Sick night. Time for bed!