Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Was Sick!!!!!!!!!!!

pglkm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worddddddddd....

Got up around 8am and headed over to the factory and arrived at 9:45am, after a half hour search for a spot. Walked into the club as he was finishing up Dark Beat. Beats where on point for the most part early on. While walkin the main floor, I run into Sexxyme, littleskumbag, and mother fuckin Ghoooooost! Sick seeing u there bro, you were in heaven loooooool!! Stage show with the dude tied up and getting cloths pin on the inner arms and armpits, the ELECTRICUTING HIM was fuckin bonkers!!!! The other show that I saw with the man on the Crucifix was also fuckin weird.... during this show, JP drops mother fuckin ENIGMA!?!?! It was so sick to hear that in there. Im not a religious man, so seeing this show, I didnt know if i should be ashamed or if i should applaud its good job. weird. JP layed down some sick tech and tribal..... No more games/died in your arms tonight..... sillllllly. Eventually ran into Erin at one point and she pointed the way to Barry and Jay and the gang. Head up there, and mike bugout makes his debut with lauren... pleasure as always everyone. Later on, down on the main floor, out of no where Gay Straight as i met up with Jon Stephen.... bro, how sick was that shit!? lots of tech insued after this, then JP hit a stalemate...... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK music for a good 2 hours :bored: Music started pickin up a little then he played Dark beat for 28 mins(timed by resident Time Keeper, DJ Mike bugout and his trusty nextel) and then Going Thru it a couple songs later if I remember correctly!! Mixed in Funk a Tron with it, and apparently Boots.... the vibe in the club went from eh to WOAH in a matter of second with GTI... brought back memories from months ago that seemed like a year. Everyone was just getting silly all over the place. Hum Melody was up next, and he tore it up, and then he got vocally after that till i left at 7:30. The day was far from the best I've had, but not the worst either.

All in all good day with great people.... Jay, Barry and your roomate, Erin, Vitas, Mikey Bugs, Lauren, Steve, Irina, Eugene, Serge, John, Sue, Heather, Megan, Benny(next time u better take me to the booth like u promised lool), reenicole(ur name slips my mind right now), and of course Sabina;)

My legs are dead, my ears are ringing, and my body is shot... time for bed and work at 8am:blown:

-ronintech

Originally posted by mattm2o

On the lighter side of things, When I left at 6:30 I saw security carrying out a guy who over dosed on GHB. It was sad he looked horrible although I think he will be ok but nobody should put their bodies in that situation. Sometimes your really that lucky. I really don't want to bring it up but we just lost Aaron Swank to GHB a wonderful DJ and a person whom I have heared great things about although unfortonatly I never had an oppertunity to meet! Lets try not to loose anyone else so with all drugs use in moderation and be careful, and in the words of Danny Tenaglia "Don't Do GHB".

Happy Clubbin Matt

I saw the security rushing him out with a trail of his friends running behind them. It was gruesome, and probably the worst image ive seen in a club to this date. horrible showing, dont do G people.

SF is like the Studio 54 of our day..

You have to at least make it to one sat/sun set... JP makes history there.

I mean in years to come people are still going to talk about NYC craziest party,

And not every one is one drugs...

I understand the stereotype.

But some one like me that is so in love with the music can party hard sober, not even alcohol...makes me tired...

I can do this party once in awhile...

the next day my body wants to fall off, and my tummy goes crazy with hunger... the def need some food in there.

For all you early peeps that go out at like 10am or 1pm Sunday. How do you dress? Did you do the S&M theme or just whatever?

I have never done this, but this totally sounds like a great alternative to hanging through the night till 7am for the good shit to start.

Do they still take cover to get in at 1pm?

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

got there around 11:30 place was packed.i seen the last few minutes of the crusifix show :jawdrop: some guy took a pic of me and bugout.(i wonder where that picture is going to surfice)also saw some friends who were there since 2:30:eek: had a good time the shows the outfits were well sick guys with there asses out.at one point when me ,sue,maryellen(sp)and jon saw a chick with her pant leg on fire and it wasnt part of the show i guess she put out a cigarrette and it got caught on the bottom of her leg but she didnt even know:confused: so when she walked by we started to smell something burning i look down and this chick walks by with her pant leg burning completely clueless maryellen chases the girl down to tell her:laugh: it was so hot i had to rip my shirt off i started with a i love n.y. tee then with my wifebeater.hung out with some cpers ghost, sexxyme,eugene met magillicuti(sp)airtromic,spygirl

i had to post this this morning b/c when i got home i watched a few minutes of sopranos then crashed:zzz:

walked in at around 10am to dark beat, the place was packed like a mad house... it was darker than usual on the main floor, gave the place a dungeon feeling, which i guess it was supposed to do since it was decorated like that... have to give factory credit for always having awesome decorations for theme parties...

i had a good time even though jonathan wasn't as good as the other times i've heard him (wtf was up with that jazzy stuff he played in the afternoon?? the whole place went to sleep during that) but he played some songs that i absolutely looooove... hearing corruption just made me sooo happy... first time i heard it was at danny vs. danny @ arc back in june and i just became obsessed with finding the track but it wasn't out (well at least i couldnt find it) until recently... hearing enigma during the crusifiction scene was nice b/c it's a great song and it always gives me chills but that was definitely a weird moment... the whole place went crazy over GTI and you couldn't really see anything on the main floor at that point because of the smoke/fog/whatever but everyone danced hard anyway... the second time jp did dark beat was siiiiiiick, drove myself into the ground dancing to that... oh and hearing jp play olive's you're not alone around 7ish (i think?) brought back memories from back in the day... nice mellow beat to cool down to..

i don't know why, but i really liked the lighting yesterday, especially after 4 when it wasn't so dark in there... i thought the lighting during let the sunshine in and the thunder effects before that was done so well...

wow this is long lol... anyway, it was nice meeting a bunch of new people and seeing everyone else... great day of dancing...

My little Review of S&M at SOUND FACTORY,

Slept in late till around 9:30, Took a shower hopped in the car then on to factory! Got there around 11:30 JP was rippin the Tech House some real hard shit!! Deffinatly good times! Jonathan totally hit all ends of the house spectrum Hard, Deep, Vocal, Soul he hit it all!!! Loved when he played Simply Red that was hot. Not the best I.ve heared Jonathan but he was good!

Gotta love Factory theme nights my M2o Girls came dressed in their very sexy S&M outfits (AND LOOKED SLAMMIN AS USUAL). Good to see my M2o Fan Club out too. The USB/Park Bench Crew, Votta, Turkish Mike, DJ Antonio, Kerchief Boy, The Sorostitutes, and DJ/Producer Rob James all were in the house!

Tim SF's new lighting guy was awsome deffinatly on point! Totally enjoyed the flame lights, along with the new Martin Wizards they installed, and you can never have enough fog! Must say Hats off to Tim and Dougie Lazer who keep the light show at SF ever evolving, and looking new and different week after week!

Took a couple strolls down to Level 1 to see Cleveland!!!! Everytime I walked down the stairs he hit me with another classic; Women Beat Their Men, You Don't Know Me, Music Is The Answer, Donna Summers I Feel Love etc etc!!!! Everyone should check Cleveland out his style is all his own but if I had to describe it some Morillo, JP, and Body and Soul, with a twist of DT and the Paradise Garage. The man could mix anything!

On the lighter side of things, When I left at 6:30 I saw security carrying out a guy who over dosed on GHB. It was sad he looked horrible although I think he will be ok but nobody should put their bodies in that situation. Sometimes your really that lucky. I really don't want to bring it up but we just lost Aaron Swank to GHB a wonderful DJ and a person whom I have heared great things about although unfortonatly I never had an oppertunity to meet! Lets try not to loose anyone else so with all drugs use in moderation and be careful, and in the words of Danny Tenaglia "Don't Do GHB".

Happy Clubbin Matt

FYI: Revlon was back doing the lights for the S&M. (Actually he only did them for the shows)..

Getting up in the morning and going to a club is pretty wierd. You do feel strange at first, but the second you walk up those steps and go through the doors, it's game on and it might as well be 4am.

It's also the best to walk in fresh as a daisy, showered and wide awake and sober and looking at everybody else that looks like they've been through a war.

I don't really go to SF muchanymore, if I do it's a game time decision after being out somewhere beforehand.

I'm too old to be doing that stuff ;)

I've earned my stripes back in 97-98-99.....

How hot was it when JP played Funky Green Dogs- Fired Up over Dark Beat!:eek:

doooooooood wakeup beat me to it...first thing I yelled was tsetttttosssssss brought back memories of labor day weekend at tempts....i wouldnt necessarily call it copying tho....its kinda like putting another Deborah Cox acc over her new track...it just makes sense since Oscar G is one of the FGD and the beat to Fired up is veryyyyy similar to dark beat....other dj's have done this also...(santana, teo t, basically the whole shore) but it was funny to hear it in SF

Mike Bugout

I used to think S.F was a crackden and there is still ALOT of people there on shit, but there is no other club in this country that is as electric and energetic as the SOUNDFACTORY. I have been to clubs all over the world besides Europe and on this part of this planet it does not get much better for music and females then S.F. I went Sunday morning at 9:00am and danced until 12:30pm, I had to leave because of FOOTBALL but I had the best time. Alot of people there are mad chill people and when u go Sunday morning the crowd is so much better then late sat night! You can go to these places sober and still have a good time, if your with the right people.

Originally posted by g13

Im NOT hating but my friends just left at 8pm....and they said the music wasnt that good...they said it was alot of pots and pans...they said he wasnt on point as he usually is...and they are some SERIOUS...JP/Factory fans!!!

:confused: :confused: :woah:

I got there at 9 am and left @ 7:30 ..... the music was Great from 9-4 but then it started to die out ..... i hate when he does that ... when he plays nothing but muffled beats for like 20min.... other than that it was SOOOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNN !!! i never had a better time than yesterday !!!! The guy on the crucifix definitly scared me !!! i saw them puttin him on it and thought he was gon just swoop down into crowd or do a flying trapezze thing ... I didn't they were gon play Chants and have him lowered in the crowd liek Jesus !!! that troubled a little but i got over pretty quick there was a guy in a leather g-string getting whipped so hard right in front of me ... i was pretty gross ...but i could n't move b/c i was not capable of walking ;)

It was nice to see NycChic and Spygirl !!!

Spygirl .. thank you for helping me and Double Duece when we were lost children in the nigh t!!!

It was nice meeting IBclubbing too !