Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm officially retired

thepulse

From this board. In closing, I would like to thank all the positive and friendly people I met through this board, you know who you are and we will stay in touch. I just can't deal with the negativity and personal attacks and I really don't have time for it. I will continue djing, because it is something I love. But this will be my final clubplanet post.

Stop the Hate

Peace

The thread topic should say "Oficcialy Retarded"

Later Dick.

BTW You are a pussy if you are going to let people on a public message board degrade you to the point where you will no longer post. You are probably a fag in real life that gets his ass beat when he steps out his front door. Suck it up. Loser. Pick your head up Stick out your chest take a deep breath and say.

IM AN ASSHOLE AND NOBODY LIKES ME.

There you go feel better now. You can exit.

Buh Bye.

Originally posted by thepulse

From this board. In closing, I would like to thank all the positive and friendly people I met through this board, you know who you are and we will stay in touch. I just can't deal with the negativity and personal attacks and I really don't have time for it. I will continue djing, because it is something I love. But this will be my final clubplanet post.

Stop the Hate

Peace

You'd better get used to it cause that's life.

Originally posted by kostaP

The thread topic should say "Oficcialy Retarded"

Later Dick.

BTW You are a pussy if you are going to let people on a public message board degrade you to the point where you will no longer post. You are probably a fag in real life that gets his ass beat when he steps out his front door. Suck it up. Loser. Pick your head up Stick out your chest take a deep breath and say.

:clap:

BG

He will be back in 2 months

He always is

He bashes a dj because he sucks and his bes RES was opening for a BAND at SC (THE FLYING MULLER BROTHERS)

He was also waiting to see this thread get flooded, with his supports "Marshel don't go":(

:laugh: :laugh:

STOP THE HATING

Peace

Originally posted by tempkid

He always is

He bashes a dj because he sucks and his bes RES was opening for a BAND at SC (THE FLYING MULLER BROTHERS)

He was also waiting to see this thread get flooded, with his supports "Marshel don't go":(

STOP THE HATING

Peace

Is this that Marshall Fairbanks LOSER.

HEY PULSE,

DONT JUST LEAVCE CP. GO KILL YASELF . DO US ALL AND YOURSELF THE FAVOR. PEACE DICK.:blown:

Originally posted by tempkid

He always is

STOP THE HATING

Peace

I disagree! His best residency was at the storefront after hours house in the summer of 2000. But wait, he didn't get paid for that so that doesn't count or does it?

Stop the Hate

Peace

:laugh: WHOA...does this shit sound familiar or what????? Did you cut and paste this straight from the last time you posted the "Marshall Fairbanks can't get no love, feel sorry for me" post? :nopity:

If ya can't take the heat get outta the kitchen!!

Mr.I'm all about positivity, nohatin', laurie619lovin', shittalking - CD/MP3 usin' scrub, tryin' to be a sooperdjWHAT????WHAT???

Oh and one more thing before you go soopernothing.. NOT YOU, PERHAPS YOU ..and NEVER YOU! NEXT............:finger:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

BON VOYAGE SOOPER DJ!!!!!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: Remember Marshall....NO SCRATCH.......NO SNATCH!!!!! What a bum rap for a nice guy!!

What a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me!

But remember...he had no idea what this track was or ..I mean RECORD *vinyl of course...gotta be vinyl*!

Blow me, the record is called You Are Sleeping by Scott Henry, and the first time I heard it was Presidents weekend 2001 when Deep Dish rocked it at Space, over a year and a half ago. You probably can't get $10 for head you loser, You want Fierceness experience some of mine, You want to fight lets go, I'm a Fierce motherfucker when you piss me off. Kosta P I like you, I only hear good things about you, Thanks for pushing me to come back. I won't be back as often but I'm sure not gonna a couple of little dramatic bitches that want to bash me when they live in glass houses get away with it. Thats right, and I'm not done yet, if people want to keep pushing, this will get really ugly, I still have a lot left, and tricks up my sleeve you never dreamed of. But if you want to go there I will. As for me liking/loving Laurie619, she has been nothing but nice to me since I met her. Some people are nice, some aren't, if you knew me, you would know how nice I can be, but instead, DRAMA QUEENS, you don't, You all should start your own little NEW JERSEY DRAMA CLUB. I personally believe it makes the board un-enjoyable. Now with that said, I believe I will end my postings again.

Blow me, the record is called You Are Sleeping by Scott Henry, and the first time I heard it was Presidents weekend 2001 when Deep Dish rocked it at Space, over a year and a half ago. You probably can't get $10 for head you loser, You want Fierceness experience some of mine, You want to fight lets go, I'm a Fierce motherfucker when you piss me off. Kosta P I like you, I only hear good things about you, Thanks for pushing me to come back. I won't be back as often but I'm sure not gonna a couple of little dramatic bitches that want to bash me when they live in glass houses get away with it. Thats right, and I'm not done yet, if people want to keep pushing, this will get really ugly, I still have a lot left, and tricks up my sleeve you never dreamed of. But if you want to go there I will. As for me liking/loving Laurie619, she has been nothing but nice to me since I met her. Some people are nice, some aren't, if you knew me, you would know how nice I can be, but instead, DRAMA QUEENS, you don't, You all should start your own little NEW JERSEY DRAMA CLUB. I personally believe it makes the board un-enjoyable. Now with that said, I believe I will end my postings again.

REAL DJ'S DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT!