Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Wanna Puppy :(

So I came to the conclusion I can't keep the dog. Even though he is beyond cute I'm not ready to deal with this. I can't take care of him with working, school and seeing my boyfriend and he needs a lot of attention and my mother is not patient enough to deal with him. So if you wanna buy a baby rotti please PM me :(

lorenzo1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

that sucks, sorry to hear that.

I dont mean to tell you I told you so, but... I kinda posted about how a dog was a big deal... and how its not an impulse buy.

I hope we learned a valuable lesson here kiddies.:tongue:;)

I am generally very upset right now.

I think you should really really think about this.

If you can grow to love something and then just give up and give it away, what does that say about you and your stability in life.

An animal.. is like having a baby..FOREVER. Unlike a baby who grows up and eventually can say, "mommy i need a new diaper, I'm hungry, and so forth." An animal is always completly dependent on you, for your love, and companionship.

How can you give up the puppy that in a previous post you said was your "shadow"

I think you acted extremely irresponsibly.

He thought you were his world.

I am just so upset because when I see dogs inm the street I prefer to see the person that bought the dog.. in the St.

I think you have a lot to think about, and a lot of maturing to do.

Prior to buying this dog you should have known all the pro's and con's.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Jesus she said shes looking for a new home for it, not pusihing it out in the street. Its small, it wont remebr crap anyways, hell grown dogs dont even reember much more then hat their ass smells like if their lucky. It would be better off with someone who can care for it. In summary you are overreacting (i still say give it to Tin).

Originally posted by jjcbebe

I am generally very upset right now.

I think you should really really think about this.

If you can grow to love something and then just give up and give it away, what does that say about you and your stability in life.

An animal.. is like having a baby..FOREVER. Unlike a baby who grows up and eventually can say, "mommy i need a new diaper, I'm hungry, and so forth." An animal is always completly dependent on you, for your love, and companionship.

How can you give up the puppy that in a previous post you said was your "shadow"

I think you acted extremely irresponsibly.

He thought you were his world.

I am just so upset because when I see dogs inm the street I prefer to see the person that bought the dog.. in the St.

I think you have a lot to think about, and a lot of maturing to do.

Prior to buying this dog you should have known all the pro's and con's.

UNBELIEVABLE.

if you don't find someone I have connections , i know someone at North Shore Animal League where they do background checks ---PLEASE DON"T JUST GIVE THE POOR PUP AWAY TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT--- Rotti's have a high rate of abuse bc owners use them for fucked up reasons

PM ME

Originally posted by Raman

Jesus she said shes looking for a new home for it, not pusihing it out in the street. Its small, it wont remebr crap anyways, hell grown dogs dont even reember much more then hat their ass smells like if their lucky. It would be better off with someone who can care for it. In summary you are overreacting (i still say give it to Tin).

I don't think he is - I think he brings up a lot of valid points. It is a huge sign of immaturity that she purchased the dog on a whim and isn't prepared to deal with the consequences, so she's just giving up. How can you not expect that having a puppy wouldn't be easy? If you work, are in school, and have so many other obligations, you should have never gotten it in the first place - very selfish on your part. Give it to a shelter that doesn't euthanize - someone will adopt it and it will be very grateful to that person.

Originally posted by lizard23

I don't think he is - I think he brings up a lot of valid points. It is a huge sign of immaturity that she purchased the dog on a whim and isn't prepared to deal with the consequences, so she's just giving up. How can you not expect that having a puppy wouldn't be easy? If you work, are in school, and have so many other obligations, you should have never gotten it in the first place - very selfish on your part. Give it to a shelter that doesn't euthanize - someone will adopt it and it will be very grateful to that person.

But who are we to judge her???? what business is it of ours? she posted it here to help it find a new home, not to be ridiculed...

people learn through their mistakes... shes young, shes still learning, as we all are... ya know?

Yea I admit it, I should have listened to a lot of people when they told me it wasnt going to be easy. But it's an expierence, something to learn from. And this is why i'm tryin to find him a good home, hopefully with someone I can visit him sometimes and just see how he is. I feel bad for doing it, but i'm doing the best for him cause I can't give him everything he needs

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yea I admit it, I should have listened to a lot of people when they told me it wasnt going to be easy. But it's an expierence, something to learn from. And this is why i'm tryin to find him a good home, hopefully with someone I can visit him sometimes and just see how he is. I feel bad for doing it, but i'm doing the best for him cause I can't give him everything he needs

i would help you but im not a Rotti fan :( now if it was a chow or a husky... i def would.

Originally posted by joeg

But who are we to judge her???? what business is it of ours? she posted it here to help it find a new home, not to be ridiculed...

people learn through their mistakes... shes young, shes still learning, as we all are... ya know?

give me a break. its not like she's 12. when she posts it she makes it out business - its a freaking message board. its not as if people didn't warn her, and its not like she really stuck it out and sacrificed / was willing to change her life to give it a real shot for a bunch of months. she said it herself: seeing her bf is more important to her.

to her credit, and likely knowing she was gonna get jumped on, she did post it and she's a good enough person to do whatever she can to find that pup a good home.