Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Wanna Puppy :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have thought about all the responsibilities that come with owning a dog before you got it... a dog is not like buyin a pair of shoes that u can just go return to the store if you don't like them no more. It breaks my heart when animals/humans gets attached to a person and then they think that they can just keep it a week and give it back... :(

Next time I hope u think real hard before doing somethign like that again... and yes am not here to judge u, but at the same time u put this on a messageboard and am gonna tell u how I feel cuz I could imagine the puppy was all attached to u n shit and all happy and now just cuz u realized that u can't keep it ur gonna give it up...

I wish I could take it but my apt don't allow dogs...

Hope u find a good home for it , someone who will love it...

Originally posted by misk

...omg... both of these dogs are sooo cute......i want a puppy!!!:(

....dee.....if u can promise me that dog will stay small i will take him!:D;)

hunnie.. that pic i attached was 2 years ago... hes is over 120 pounds.. and when he stands hes taller than me.. and im 5ft 4 in... hes an american rotti.. so hes not as stocky as those german ones... depending how the parents look.. they can weight at most 150-160... but thank god.. rocky is going to weight the most 120-125:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by carmen0804

hunnie.. that pic i attached was 2 years ago... hes is over 120 pounds.. and when he stands hes taller than me.. and im 5ft 4 in... hes an american rotti.. so hes not as stocky as those german ones... depending how the parents look.. they can weight at most 150-160... but thank god.. rocky is going to weight the most 120-125:laugh:

Are you sure its a dog?? does it eat a lot of berries... does it hibernate for the winter... does it like in a cave?? I think you have a baby bear!

Originally posted by gabo

Are you sure its a dog?? does it eat a lot of berries... does it hibernate for the winter... does it like in a cave?? I think you have a baby bear!

yes i am sooo sure:rolleyes: if you read up on rottweilers.. they are not small dogs... very muscular and protective.. rocky doesnt eat berries but he loves grapes .. heehee :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

But who are we to judge her???? what business is it of ours? she posted it here to help it find a new home, not to be ridiculed...

people learn through their mistakes... shes young, shes still learning, as we all are... ya know?

1. in the process of amusing/entertaining ourselves and others, people may get occasionally ridiculed, made fun of, bashed or generally fucked with.

2. get off her dick bro.

Originally posted by misk

...omg... both of these dogs are sooo cute......i want a puppy!!!:(

....dee.....if u can promise me that dog will stay small i will take him!:D;)

actually that would be good if you could take him since you live right by Justin I could see him once in a while...PM Me if you want him, he should stay small for like a year or 2

Originally posted by phatman

...no offense, but i think you have no idea what you're talking about...

your right.. she doesnt have a clue what shes talking about... hes not going to stay small even for a month.. they look full grown by 9 months... rottweilers are not small!!!!!!!!!!!! whoever told her they stay small for 2 years ... obviously lied... the heaviest they can get is 150-160... the one i got is 2 years on oct 20th .. weighs 120 pounds and HUGE ... and be careful if you have other pets.. rotties are territorial and protective unless you teach them while they are still puppies to get along with other dog, rats, birds, cats,,, whatever, whoever... these dogs need lots of attention and discipline when they are young or else youll have a difficult time teaching them

Originally posted by dr0ne

1. in the process of amusing/entertaining ourselves and others, people may get occasionally ridiculed, made fun of, bashed or generally fucked with.

2. get off her dick bro.

while i can appreciate the inherent humor involved in the situation, it seemed like there was more of a personal assault going on, than a joke being made... (although, i have to say you're other thread was insanely funny...)

I don't know... it just seems like everyone likes to pretend they never fuck up... the last thing someone wants to hear when they fuckup is people critisizing/attacking them... making a joke is 1 thing, and thats cool and all, but lizard's post was nothing more than an assault.

2. Theres no reason for a guy like me to be 'on her dick', bro...

Originally posted by joeg

while i can appreciate the inherent humor involved in the situation, it seemed like there was more of a personal assault going on, than a joke being made... (although, i have to say you're other thread was insanely funny...)

I don't know... it just seems like everyone likes to pretend they never fuck up... the last thing someone wants to hear when they fuckup is people critisizing/attacking them... making a joke is 1 thing, and thats cool and all, but lizard's post was nothing more than an assault.

2. Theres no reason for a guy like me to be 'on her dick', bro...

Statement 1. : werd

Statement 2 Subsection 1A: Does she really have a dick?

maybe you could take it to the humane society or a similar place so they can adopt it out to the right person. they'll take good care of him.

i wonder........do you make impulse purchases often? because it's one thing to get a small dog like a terrier, they're a lot easier to manage, but a big huge dog like a rottie? that's a lot of work! at least a small dog can be somewhat content living in a small apartment. but a big dog needs more room to roam, run etc.

good luck!

Originally posted by shugabooga

maybe you could take it to the humane society or a similar place so they can adopt it out to the right person. they'll take good care of him.

i wonder........do you make impulse purchases often? because it's one thing to get a small dog like a terrier, they're a lot easier to manage, but a big huge dog like a rottie? that's a lot of work! at least a small dog can be somewhat content living in a small apartment. but a big dog needs more room to roam, run etc.

good luck!

Rottweilers and Pit Bulls are both staples of the thug bling bling pet lifestyle. Stylish and lethal, they make a perfect companion to your average pipe hitting cadillac Escalade driving reject from the projects who just happened to come across everyones favorite pastime: Drug Trafficing.

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Rottweilers and Pit Bulls are both staples of the thug bling bling pet lifestyle. Stylish and lethal, they make a perfect companion to your average pipe hitting cadillac Escalade driving reject from the projects who just happened to come across everyones favorite pastime: Drug Trafficing.

wow you got that right sucka!... living in my bling bling thuggish lifestyle.suburbia of new jersey . i jog with my rocky around the projects peddling chupa pops... or drive around in my jeep drinking the big gulp from the 7-11 and pushing blow pops on a street corner... yes i am stylish and lethal with my izod polo shirt and penny loafers :tongue: and a matching outfit for my perfect companion :tongue::D

Originally posted by carmen0804

wow you got that right sucka!... living in my bling bling thuggish lifestyle.suburbia of new jersey . i jog with my rocky around the projects peddling chupa pops... or drive around in my jeep drinking the big gulp from the 7-11 and pushing blow pops on a street corner... yes i am stylish and lethal with my izod polo shirt and penny loafers :tongue: and a matching outfit for my perfect companion :tongue::D

I never said suburban white trash couldn't own them as well.

Come on guys , give her a break. Its bad enough that she realized she made a mistake, now she's trying to find someone who will love the puppy as much as she wanted to. I am sure now she will be careful next time she falls in love with an animal and realizes the responsibility.

Besides I want the puppy. My mom breeds rotts for a living in Cali, I would have got one from her , but I don't want to puppy to fly by its self, and I can't go there now.

I know how to care for a rot and train them. Plus I have a back yard.

I was raised with rotts.

Anyway I wish her good lucki in finding someone.... hopefully its me. :)

PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES... AT LEAST SHE REALIZED IT BEFORE THE DOG HAD GOTTEN TOO ATTACHED. AND VISE VERSA. BUT PLEASE... BEFORE YOU JUST GIVE THE DOG TO SOMEONE MAKE SURE YOU EITHER KNOW WHO THEY ARE OR THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE THE DOG FOR LIKE A STORE GUARD DOG OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THE SHIT THAT PEOPLE DO TO THESE TYPES OF DOGS THESE DAYS IS NAUSIATING...

BEST OF LUCK. HOPE YOU FIND HIM A GOOD HOME...

If not I know someone at work who used to be a breader... Maybe he knows someone...

peace...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

actually that would be good if you could take him since you live right by Justin I could see him once in a while...PM Me if you want him, he should stay small for like a year or 2

...i wish i could....just not possible....i am never home ...

...but i will ask around.....how much are u asking for him....did he get any of his immunizations yet?...