Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Your Fav Wwf Or Wcw Wrestler Of All Time..

Guest saleen351

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NATRUAL DISASTERS EARTHQuaKE and TYPHOON hahaha also TugBoat.........Dino BraVO, lex lugar as the narcissist,DDP.......

best tag combo by far was hogan savage.......remember that fight when someone hit elizabeth and hogan carried her out of the arena leaving savage to fight alone......that was the end of them lol those were the good ole days of WRASLING

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The Von Ericks/Texas Tornado was from Queens?

You sure?

warrior and tornado were 2 diff. ppl...they tag teamed for a minute...'member? and by the end of it all..kerry von erick and all them were dead..but the original warrior was from queens...

i remember i saw some article when i was like 10 in a wrestling mag. and it had all the real hometowns from the wrestlers who had "PARTS UNKNOWN" on their birthplaces..and it said warrior was from queens...and then i met this kid in HS..who was like sick sick sick sick about wrestling..he was on my bball team..all he used to talk about was wrestling..and he confirmed it

Originally posted by zeeker

I can't leave out the Bushwackers.

Oh hell yeah! Those guys are whacked............:laugh: :laugh:

Remember the Nature Boy - Rick Flair?? My next door neighbors grandma sat next to him on a plane ride from MI to AZ. She said he was hittin' on her... I was like "work it girl!!":laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

warrior and tornado were 2 diff. ppl...they tag teamed for a minute...'member? and by the end of it all..kerry von erick and all them were dead..but the original warrior was from queens...

i remember i saw some article when i was like 10 in a wrestling mag. and it had all the real hometowns from the wrestlers who had "PARTS UNKNOWN" on their birthplaces..and it said warrior was from queens...and then i met this kid in HS..who was like sick sick sick sick about wrestling..he was on my bball team..all he used to talk about was wrestling..and he confirmed it

Well, I wanted an explaination and I got it. Thanx for the info bro

Originally posted by zeeker

Oh, and I can't leave out the Bushwackers.

...lol...i was reading to the end to see if anyone wrote them! u beat me!!........and nobody mentioned ...'jake the snake roberts'...and i don't remember him but 'dusty rhodes'...all i know is when we were little my brother named our dog after him lol...

You might be right about the original warrior being from queens, but eric and kevin both played the warrior later on in their careers. and I think there might have been a third von eirck who played the warrior as well, but im not 100% sure.

spicolli.jpg

Louie Spicoli....inventor of the Death Valley Driver. He had brief stints onWWF and WCW where he was the NWO's little bitch. Anyway, just when he was about to finally hit it bigger, he choked on his own vomit Chris Farley style...

Another one (just loved this one match between him and Sabu, best barbed wire match ever, even though it was in ECW) is Terry Funk. This guy was seriously insane....

iwa%2095.JPG

imo was hogan vs rock; what excitement and i have never heard the fans so loud. also i will go with chris benoit or austin as the best wrestlers. i just like it so much more now than it used to be. matches are much more enjoyable than the old way of an hour in a headlock or sleeper hold. the only thing i miss is the old primetime wrestling with gorilla monsoon and bobby "the brain" heenan. that 3 hour (8-11) was awesome and those 2 had great chemistry together when announcing.

i am a little more new school(have only been watching about 3 yrs), so i have to go with newer picks for my faves...LOVE 'Taker(Undertaker)--for some reason, he is my fave...and i have to admit, they are dorks, but i like the hardy boys. used to be a huge rattlesnake/stone cold steve austin fan(What!?) too--i AM from the dirty south after all, lol ;)

and rick flair/nature boy (WHOOOOO!) is always good for a laugh!

Originally posted by lolahotass

Remember "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

with his 2x4...... KICK ASS:laugh:

Lola:eek:

Hehe....I used to live in Tampa (where about half the pro wrestlers live) and Hacksaw would go to a lot of the punk concerts. However, we never picked on him for it....

Originally posted by dnice35

you are shitting me right? how long ago did he die? and are we talking about davey boy smith or the dynamite kid?

He died from some kind of heart complications, I wouldn't doubt that the tons of steroids that he used to do contributed somehow.

Anyway, I just saw this and though people might like to know:

Goldberg says he will wrestle before this year is over

Jul 17, 2002, 11:12pm

At his website, BillGoldberg.com, Goldberg says he will return to pro wrestling this year.

"Suffice it to say, before 2002 is over, I definitely will have my boots on and (will be) wrestling again," he said. "I can't tell you where I'm going because I haven't made a final decision."

He said he misses the adrenaline rush of performing in front of the fans.

Always liked Goldberg.......didn't talk much, just beat people up.

In regards to the other opinions here, I kinda liked old school wrestling better, nowadays practically every single match has someone running in an interefering, get's annoying, let the two idiots wrestle.

Scott Steiner "Big Poppa Pump", "The Big Bad Booty Daddy"

The self-proclaimed man w/ the largest arms in the world

misc3.jpg

..when i was little....my brother used to move the couches and we would play royal rumble lol.......needless to say i always got tossed out of the 'ropes'....and never got to be a good wrestler.........at least he didn't hit me with chairs:D

the road warriors

followed by:

snuka-1st fav

ultimate warrior

kerry von erick-coming out to nugents "stanglehold"

total package lex lugur--loved his submission move "the torture rack"

ivan putski-how can u not like someone with that name