Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FSU is DONE!!!!

absolutv

Originally posted by dnice35

MrMatas I would shut up if I were you,

ps: If you wanna talk about losers lets bring up your Vikings.

oh i know my Vikings suck, nothing new for me....but the FSU program, much like ur sex life....IS OVER!!!! i enjoyed watching that program suffer in the rain last night...watching Bowden squirm under his FSU "poncho" knowing that his majestic program was getting beat by a sub-par team...i loved every minute, sorry ass Seminoles:laugh: :laugh:

oh i know my Vikings suck, nothing new for me....but the FSU program, much like ur sex life....IS OVER!!!! i enjoyed watching that program suffer in the rain last night...watching Bowden squirm under his FSU "poncho" knowing that his majestic program was getting beat by a sub-par team...i loved every minute, sorry ass Seminoles

Mrmatas you sir are a punk and a player hater.

Originally posted by dnice35

Mrmatas you sir are a punk and a player hater.

i am not a player hater...i love the Cardinals today!!! FSU didnt even bring their players to the game yesterday...a total embarassment, just like u are to ur family!!! FSU better start stepping up their recruiting, or they will end up losing alot more games like this....

ps

next time leave me some damn pastilitos de queso bro!!!;)

i am not a player hater...i love the Cardinals today!!! FSU didnt even bring their players to the game yesterday...a total embarassment, just like u are to ur family!!! FSU better start stepping up their recruiting, or they will end up losing alot more games like this....

ps

next time leave me some damn pastilitos de queso bro!!!

You are one post away from me going down stairs and kicking your ass!

ps there was one more pastelito de queso left and my fat ass ate it!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

:D

re: recruiting... i will say that bobby bowden is one hell of a recruiter --he does consistently get a top 10 recruiting class year after year. but i am not impressed with his actual coaching skills/ability... its his assistants that "make it happen." but he loses assistants year after year (for othe head coaching positions) that eventually it was going to catch up...

( Look at Notre Dame adn Davie.. he also got some of the best recruiting classes but couldnt do shit wiht them! )

this FSU team is still young. there are alot of secind year palyers on this team. last year the reason they sucked so much was because alot of the starters from the previous year left and alot of first year players took their place. fsu will probably lose another game along the way, at UM more than probably, and maybe vs UF.

i hate the seminoles, just the same way i really dont like UM and UF, but y'all can mark my words in this post, this same FSU team will be #1 next year. theyll have experience and almost all of their players will be coming back next year.

vicman, you have to be smoking crack if you think fsu will be #1 next year. notable losses next year will be dorsey, andre johnson and the kicker and punter. all with more than respectable backups. canes have a sick qb competition for years to come. so there will be no dropoff. this is a dynasty again folks. get used to it.

do u really think that rix can lead the noles to #1? i don't think so.

sorry, i dont smoke crack :blown:

i just know that this FSU team is very young and will only get better next year. dunno about UM who they will lose or who will stay, bur FSU should be a serious contender for the national championship next year. no one in their right state of mind wouldve have picked FSU for #1 this year.

FSU needs to the get their once-feared pass rush back. They have been lacking in that area is since the 2000 season. The lack of pass rush is killin the secondary, who are having problems playin man-to-man, a shock for a team with so much talent usually in the secondary.

Fsu deff has a big one with Miami on the 12th. A loss there hurts them bigtime, esp in recruiting. As for the NC State and Florida games, i see them bein closer than some here predict. NC State hasnt played anyone yet, and could be a poser. AS for the UF game, in a rivalry game, anything is possible.