Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory 9/28 Review

zeeker

overall i had a really good time again. I was kind of confused when we first got there over how old everyone was. I felt like the youngest kid in the place by far for the first half of the night. Granted, it's supposed to be a 21+ party and I just turned 21, but two weeks ago it just seemed like there were some younger kids too. For the first hour I wasn't feeling the place AT ALL. The vibe or whatever was kind of struggling IMO and it just didn't feel the same as it did two weeks ago.

As the night progressed, however, a slightly younger crowd started to arrive and i felt a little more comfortable, and the vibe picked up. Girls were about as far from ugly as you can get. Just amazing.

I actually really liked JP's set last night a lot more than the previosu time I heard him. Of course he played all the current SF theme songs, In Your Eyes, No ones' gonna..., Dark Beat, and Gay or straight for my first time. Funny funny song. I had never heard it and was just dying the whole time. And in all seriousness, the SF crowd is just awesome. Beats out any I've ever partied with in NYC so far. Really nice, really into the music, just a really cool crowd to be a part of. Just another great night last night. By the way, did anyone happen to catch that guy with strings on the main floor at round 5:30. I've never seen anything like that. recognized hawaiiguestlists tat and intoduced myself. Cool kid. The only not-so-fun part of the night was when some fucked up gay dude thought that I would be cool with him grabbing my dick. Well, it wasn't and for a second I thought I was gonna lose it. But I assesed the situation and realized that fighting the pervert on the main floor would only have made things worse. So, a simple "Fuck You" was how I handled it.

Besides that little fiasco it was a great night.

Originally posted by djfabioc

Factory is never good after a big Theme party on the week before...

I heard it is the other way around. He is usually great after a theme party. Nonetheless, that is a lame excuse. He should be good every week. I know he will have his off nights but just because it is a week after a theme party, doesnt mean shit IMO.

Originally posted by djfabioc

Factory is never good after a big Theme party on the week before...

These statements are a crock of shit. I've been going for a while now. When JP is "good" doesn't depend whether it's after a theme party or not or whether it's 3AM or 3PM. It's hit or miss.

Curious, what time did u arrive/leave?

Originally posted by zeeker

overall i had a really good time again. I was kind of confused when we first got there over how old everyone was. I felt like the youngest kid in the place by far for the first half of the night. Granted, it's supposed to be a 21+ party and I just turned 21, but two weeks ago it just seemed like there were some younger kids too. For the first hour I wasn't feeling the place AT ALL. The vibe or whatever was kind of struggling IMO and it just didn't feel the same as it did two weeks ago.

As the night progressed, however, a slightly younger crowd started to arrive and i felt a little more comfortable, and the vibe picked up. Girls were about as far from ugly as you can get. Just amazing.

I actually really liked JP's set last night a lot more than the previosu time I heard him. Of course he played all the current SF theme songs, In Your Eyes, No ones' gonna..., Dark Beat, and Gay or straight for my first time. Funny funny song. I had never heard it and was just dying the whole time. And in all seriousness, the SF crowd is just awesome. Beats out any I've ever partied with in NYC so far. Really nice, really into the music, just a really cool crowd to be a part of. Just another great night last night. By the way, did anyone happen to catch that guy with strings on the main floor at round 5:30. I've never seen anything like that. recognized hawaiiguestlists tat and intoduced myself. Cool kid. The only not-so-fun part of the night was when some fucked up gay dude thought that I would be cool with him grabbing my dick. Well, it wasn't and for a second I thought I was gonna lose it. But I assesed the situation and realized that fighting the pervert on the main floor would only have made things worse. So, a simple "Fuck You" was how I handled it.

Besides that little fiasco it was a great night.

musicwise it is always the best the week before and the week of a theme party... crowd is always best before and after them and good late afternoon and late sunday night on theme parties...

again sf afterhours magicilluti, clubhopintg and everyone else nice chillin with you all!! always great times at factory!!!

and that jazz shit he's been playin.. well i must say its gotta go... even the tru jp fans and the tru sf's dont even like it.. mad boring cant really dance to it... but does give a chance for a nice chill break...

Had a good time as usual...it was weird going from SUPER DUPER Packed S&M to kinda small crowd...but...i must say, i liked the music alot this week. I only felt JP was off for like an hour for the time iwas there 7 - 1pm.

Benny (hawaii) your def. a cool fucking kid man. Thank you for introducing me to allllllll those damn ppl.

We really need to do a meetup soon. I wanna meet the other SF Regulars. We are practically a family. We prob see eachother 100 times a night (morning, afternoon, whatever lol)

Like i said i would, i rocked my UNIONBAY Tank Top!! YES, UNIONBAY. I figured hey, armani is kinda played so might as well start my own shit lol

This weekend is going to be rough, Picotto then Factory, i dunno, this might be the toughest yet. But ill sure have fun doing it. Night all.

once again, another sickk sunday at Sf...I have FINALLY after all these years..lol..accepted the fact that I am a serious SF addict...lol.. got there @ 6ish and I was surprised w/how many ppl were there, considering S&M last week and usually ppl r scared and need a "break" i dont know such a thing anymore...anyway, I guess now that summer is over, its just gonna get busier and busier there....music was good, i just hate that like taking up time shit he plays, u all know what im talking about...I got really tired @ 11..one of the new flashilight happy bouncers downstairs even tried to tell me to go home b/c I looked like I was gonna fall asleep..I was like WTF I have been up for 27 hrs now my legs are like jello!!!!! but then he dropped the new In Ur Eyes mix and it was all over...lol...and that jazz shit i was raging about that, like wtf can't deal with it.....and benny, i with u about 50% of the ngiht i'd say......how come u never introduced me to any of these fawkers!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by joediesel

YOO ZEEKER WHAT TIME DO U GO TO SF THT YOU ALWAYS HEAR IN OUR EYES - REINA-DARK BEAT- AND THE GAY OR STRAIGHT SONG

ALWAYS? lol, I've been there twice. But anyway, i got there around 4 and left pretty much at closing...like 12:45 or so...